Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lotto...

phebus
    It would totally change my life. I would go from an asshole, to a rich asshole.

OnlyMoney
    relax for awhile then buy all the land i could arround me(i love it here)then a bigger ass shop then i have and a 55MTI CAT to play on powell(so i could out run "ONLY$ )THEN TAKE CARE OF FAMILY/FREINDS then relax for awhile i have 50$ in quikpicks
    We only have $40

Troy McClure
    Whatever you do, make sure you check your own tickets, don't trust the POS clerk!!
    http://www.nbc11.com/news/13968188/detail.html

cdog
    I'd go racing. Daytona prototype here I come...
    http://www.grand-am.com/CONTENT/Phot...PQ800_0005.jpg
    I'm gonna go buy a ticket....

Cigalert
    I'd buy all the PWC rental places and use all the PWC's to deliver pizza and sandwiches.

Fast Freddy
    Lets say 300,000,000.00 is what you won you would take home 60% or 180 mil would you live modestly and never work again or live it up and buy alot of shit for yourself, best friends/ family and never work again.
    i have a 4 page essay due on this topic help a brother out.
    off topic but if you could pick any 2 boats to own what would they be? including accessories/ power rigging. only stipulations would be they have to be less then 50 ft.
    with 180 million why limit yourself to a 50 foot boat? i would have a custom yatch that was at least 200 feet long and worth at least 50 million. as far as a second boat is concerned i would resurrect apache boats and build me a custom 50 foot apache worth at least 2 million and a top speed of 100 mph. but if i could only have one boat then i would build a modern day version of the gentry eagle that at 112' long had a top speed of 73 mph with her 11,500 hp and crossed the atlantic ocean in 62 hours and 7 minutes.
    www.gentryeagle.com

socalmofo
    Save it and live off the interest.....Say 8%, 14.4mil/year sounds good and still have the 180Mil in the bank.

boats&bars
    with 180 million why limit yourself to a 50 foot boat? i would have a custom yatch that was at least 200 feet long and worth at least 50 million. as far as a second boat is concerned i would resurrect apache boats and build me a custom 50 foot apache worth at least 2 million. but if i could only have one boat then i would build a modern day version of the gentry eagle that at 112' long had a top speed of 73 mph with her 11,500 hp and crossed the atlantic ocean in 62 hours and 7 minutes.
    www.gentryeagle.com
    Would you race the gentry at the poker run?

Mrs. 20
    I would help Tims parents retired now. We would quit working in construction. I would try to get into long term investments like real estate. I guess my main goal would be to keep things stable and build steady wealth that would also be there for my kids and their kids.
    And I would get a bigger boat.

coolchange
    I'd buy a big boat for sure. Then a bigger boat. Then lots of smaller boats. Then I'd have to buy houses on the water to keep them at. Then hire a bunch of honeys to maintain them. Then hire a bunch of babes to stay at the houses so there was always a party when I got there.
    The rest I would probably just waste!!
    I was with some truly high dollar people last week at Pebble Beach. Hard to even imagine that kind of money. One guy went for coffe. Asked if anyone wanted anything. (man did I blow it!) Came back with a picture. Of a car. Maserati. $125,000. That he bought on a whim. When he went for coffee.:sqeyes:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast