Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lotto...

First things first. Pay off my debts. Take care of my family and close friends. get rid of my house and buy something nice in havi. Build my retirement house in Fort Mohave. RETIRE and ENJOY. Oh and get my Sleekcraft in tiptop shape. Maybe find a hottie and get hitched

vee-driven
    I would have all the biggest and baddest toys, a new girlfriend everytime i got a boner and probably be in jail in no time.

mobldj
    i would finally have enough for the threesome i want with havistank and easykiller....lol

YODA
    HOOKERS & STRIPPERS!!!!!!!! nuf said......

mmered8299
    Save it and live off the interest.....Say 8%, 14.4mil/year sounds good and still have the 180Mil in the bank.
    Can you put 180 mil in a bank? Or just buy the bank.

Tom Brown
    If I had that kind of coin, I'd get myself hooked up with a blumpkin every morning.

Magic34
    Trust Fund...
    Let's say you got $150 mil clear. I would go on a $20 mil spending spree, but then set up the $130m in a trust fund with myself controlling the assets of the fund until I died.
    I would set up my life to where I could suvive on $5m/year. I know, it would be tough.
    You can earn a safe 8% on bonds with the $130m. That leads to about $10million per earn in interest earnings. Now, the trust has to conitnue building as well, so 25% of the earnings would be reinvested into the trust, so the first years alone, about $2.5m would be added into the trust bringing it up to $132.5m. It would grow, and grow, and my family would always be taken care of from that point forward.
    This is how all the big boys with money play it.
    This is also why you see a lot of the big dollar houses being bought in the name of the trust. The trust buys them, and then the trust benefits when the owner sells and makes a profit.
    Magic34 <----- Still trying to be a trust fund kid

RandyH
    Trust Fund...
    Let's say you got $150 mil clear. I would go on a $20 mil spending spree, but then set up the $130m in a trust fund with myself controlling the assets of the fund until I died.
    I would set up my life to where I could suvive on $5m/year. I know, it would be tough.
    You can earn a safe 8% on bonds with the $130m. That leads to about $10million per earn in interest earnings. Now, the trust has to conitnue building as well, so 25% of the earnings would be reinvested into the trust, so the first years alone, about $2.5m would be added into the trust bringing it up to $132.5m. It would grow, and grow, and my family would always be taken care of from that point forward.
    This is how all the big boys with money play it.
    This is also why you see a lot of the big dollar houses being bought in the name of the trust. The trust buys them, and then the trust benefits when the owner sells and makes a profit.
    Magic34 <----- Still trying to be a trust fund kid
    I think that if you set up a charitable trust, if you give away a Percentage of earnings, you can leave it to heirs tax free after So many years. Not sure of all the facts and %s here but its out there. At least till Hilliary gets the White House.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast