Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lotto...

riverbound
    Hookers and Blow:devil:

Magic34
    At least till Hilliary gets the White House.
    Yup, we're focked.

getreal
    I’ll let you know when I get out of rehab.

gotboostedvr6
    I’ll let you know when I get out of rehab.
    haha nice one
    Save it and live off the interest.....Say 8%, 14.4mil/year sounds good and still have the 180Mil in the bank.
    This is the ticket ^

3 daytona`s
    If I had that kind of coin, I'd get myself hooked up with a blumpkin every morning.
    Blumkin, is that a Canadian term?

BadKachina
    I'd buy a DCB and have the whole thing gold plated.:idea:

yopengo
    Id buy TBI Adobe CS3.

Throttle
    nothing would change, I would still b broke...

Fast Freddy
    with 180 million why limit yourself to a 50 foot boat? i would have a custom yatch that was at least 200 feet long and worth at least 50 million. as far as a second boat is concerned i would resurrect apache boats and build me a custom 50 foot apache worth at least 2 million and a top speed of 100 mph. but if i could only have one boat then i would build a modern day version of the gentry eagle that at 112' long had a top speed of 73 mph with her 11,500 hp and crossed the atlantic ocean in 62 hours and 7 minutes.
    www.gentryeagle.com
    i almost forgot the best part. i would build a custom kenworth rigged with a custom sleeper for all my lady friends and haul the apache on my customized tri-axle trailer. i would get a CDL with a wide load permit and use this boat at lake powell, lake mead and lake havasu only. everyone on ***boat.com would party on my boat cuz i make the best damn margaritas in the southwest and i play the best rock and roll, county and soul, rythym and blues on the colorado river.............

Magic34
    i almost forgot the best part. i would build a custom kenworth rigged with a custom sleeper for all my lady friends and haul the apache on my customized tri-axle trailer. i would get a CDL with a wide load permit and use this boat at lake powell, lake mead and lake havasu only. everyone on ***boat.com would party on my boat cuz i make the best damn margaritas in the southwest and i play the best rock and roll, county and soul, rythym and blues on the colorado river.............
    If you want a boat that big and take it to places like Powell, you better hope it would be worthy to be called a transformer because the boat is going to need to fold up in half to make it anywhere on the roads.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast