Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    aw...i'm' so flattered you want to be "inquiring". Ask kenny, he seems to be in the know and mr. detective. I think it's funny he comes out of the blue with this after all this time. Must have ruffled some feathers eh? Truth hurts and there sure is alot of it. Wonder how new zealand is doing with his "race pump"?:sqeyes: You know 396 you never answered that question from the discussion down below.....chicken of the truth? Buy a snoot yet or did you finally figure the difference between working parts and shelf ones? Inquiring minds want to know...........
    rondadane
    So are you saying that this is true???

Kim Hanson
    Clever. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. One thing's for certain...I can SEE shit. It's sitting in the driver's seat in your avatar. Pretty big pile too. Strangely enough it appears to have some mold on the top in the shape of a mullet.
    You can't and how old are you 12? You are about as much fun as a morning wedgy, annoying...but if you give it a good beer fart ..it's gone ! I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........

'75 Miller
    You can't and how old are you 12? You are about as much fun as a morning wedgy, annoying...but if you give it a good beer fart ..it's gone ! I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........
    OOH! A canadian drunkard douchebag doesn't like me.... I can barely type I'm shakin' so much.
    I can't WHAT, by the way? See shit? I beg to differ...I see YOU just fine. A lanky dipshit with a fvckin mullet in a pretty cool boat.
    Here's a news flash for ya hanson, I'm not trying to befriend you. Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
    I have no doubt that you have plenty of "beer-farts" to relieve your morning wedgies. Perhaps the canadian health care system will be able to patch up your liver when you squeeze too hard and fart that out too.

'75 Miller
    I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........
    Skid mark...ooh that's clever too. You canadians sure are sharp!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    OOH! A canadian drunkard douchebag doesn't like me.... I can barely type I'm shakin' so much.
    I can't WHAT, by the way? See shit? I beg to differ...I see YOU just fine. A lanky dipshit with a fvckin mullet in a pretty cool boat.
    Here's a news flash for ya hanson, I'm not trying to befriend you. Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
    I have no doubt that you have plenty of "beer-farts" to relieve your morning wedgies. Perhaps the canadian health care system will be able to patch up your liver when you squeeze too hard and fart that out too.
    Dan bro!! You on a roll with everyone in bench racers. Why are you so hostile? Just curious to see why your so angry......

'75 Miller
    Dan bro!! You on a roll with everyone in bench racers. Why are you so hostile? Just curious to see why your so angry......
    These fags start shit with me yet I'm hostile? If you're really interested I'm not angry at all, I just fukking hate America bashers. That's how this started, the homosexual clown472 always talking shit on OUR COUNTRY. So I give him some shit and all of his canadian assclown pals jump in. 1st the mullet wearing drunkard hanson, then the guy canuck1 started in on me 'cuz I was talking shit on canada.
    Maybe those guys are angry....I'm having a blast!

Kim Hanson
    I can barely type I'm shakin' so much
    So the saying is true..." shakin like a faggot at a weiner roast " !
    Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
    No dumbass, I am using the right bait is all and my body is pretty good still and never sick ever and take no sick days off, can you say the same piece of shit ? I just farted in your general direction, what was I thinking..that crap you people breath in everyday is like sucking on a tail pipe off a Monster Truck........( . )( . )...........Now I see where the tans come from........

Kim Hanson
    Skid mark...ooh that's clever too. You canadians sure are sharp!
    You stupid, we are frozen up here ya dumbass ! .............( . )( . ).......Go spend some time at a Holiday Inn.......

Kim Hanson
    These fags start shit with me yet I'm hostile? If you're really interested I'm not angry at all, I just fukking hate America bashers. That's how this started, the homosexual clown472 always talking shit on OUR COUNTRY. So I give him some shit and all of his canadian assclown pals jump in. 1st the mullet wearing drunkard hanson, then the guy canuck1 started in on me 'cuz I was talking shit on canada.
    Maybe those guys are angry....I'm having a blast!
    I'll be your HuckleBerry.....talk about whatever you want on that crap we shit on! You bring Canada into play and call it useless, makes you more stupid than a Mentally Challenged person...okay American
    I have nothing against any Americans, just you .....so get that cockholster in gear and give it to me.....Don't waste my time either................( . )( . )...........:idea:

'75 Miller
    I'll be your HuckleBerry.....talk about whatever you want on that crap we shit on! You bring Canada into play and call it useless, makes you more stupid than a Mentally Challenged person...okay American
    I have nothing against any Americans, just you .....so get that cockholster in gear and give it to me.....Don't waste my time either................( . )( . )...........:idea:
    Okay, what has canada ever done to further mankind? What inventions, discoveries, scientific advancements? What canuck doctor or scientist has made a medical breakthrough that cured a disease for instance. Let's hear about it. How's the canadian space program comin' along. Yeah, ours has had some disasters, along with just about every achievement we've set our sights on.
    Where can I get a canadian car at? Hell even the koreans are making a decent car these days.
    What have you guys ever done that's worth a shit? Your country is little more than our little brother. Dangling from our nuts, livin' in our shadow.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast