Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

'75 Miller
    Calling canada "useless" was a stupid thing to say on my part. It's not COMPLETELY lacking worth. Your country DOES have a mass of natural resources, but other than copy things others already invented what have you done. Is there such a thing as a uniquely canadian invention? Hell even hockey is nothing more than soccer on ice and with contact (nice!).

'75 Miller
    No dumbass, I am using the right bait is all and my body is pretty good still and never sick ever and take no sick days off, can you say the same piece of shit ? I just farted in your general direction, what was I thinking..that crap you people breath in everyday is like sucking on a tail pipe off a Monster Truck........( . )( . )...........Now I see where the tans come from........
    Is that the best you can do? I know suckin' on pipes is near and dear to your heart, but you'll simply have to do better than that.
    Even on the rare occasions that we go into a recession America is an economic powerhouse. Constant invention, improvement and advancement. Shit who invented this internet you get drunk and babble on? Little hint, it wasn't some dipshit canadian, eh.

'75 Miller
    So the saying is true..." shakin like a faggot at a weiner roast " !
    That's called sarcasm you dunce. I'll give you another example..."no, of course kimmy's not playing butt-darts in the woods with blown".
    See how that works? Everyone knows that if it's a day that ends in "y" you probably are.

hoolign
    Okay, what has canada ever done to further mankind? What inventions, discoveries, scientific advancements? What canuck doctor or scientist has made a medical breakthrough that cured a disease for instance. Let's hear about it. How's the canadian space program comin' along. Yeah, ours has had some disasters, along with just about every achievement we've set our sights on.
    Where can I get a canadian car at? Hell even the koreans are making a decent car these days.
    What have you guys ever done that's worth a shit? Your country is little more than our little brother. Dangling from our nuts, livin' in our shadow.
    You’re not very well educated are you (http://www.youareanidiot.org/)? You should do a little research before you continue to make yourself look foolish. Hell even grade 6 students know what contributions came out of Canada. If you can't manage to find anything, just let me know and I'll be glad to provide you with some insight into what Canada has accomplished.
    Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions for you to learn (http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/)
    This is a partial list! Feel free to educate yourself rather than further help others acknowledge your ignorance.

Kim Hanson
    Calling canada "useless" was a stupid thing to say on my part. It's not COMPLETELY lacking worth. Your country DOES have a mass of natural resources, but other than copy things others already invented what have you done. Is there such a thing as a uniquely canadian invention? Hell even hockey is nothing more than soccer on ice and with contact (nice!).
    In the patch they have come up with some good stuff and you people buy our gas and oil up pretty fast biatch........( . )( . ).........:idea:

'75 Miller
    You’re not very well educated are you (http://www.youareanidiot.org/)? You should do a little research before you continue to make yourself look foolish. Hell even grade 6 students know what contributions came out of Canada. If you can't manage to find anything, just let me know and I'll be glad to provide you with some insight into what Canada has accomplished.
    Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions for you to learn (http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/)
    This is a partial list! Feel free to educate yourself rather than further help others acknowledge your ignorance.
    Wow, I stand corrected. Even though that list is pretty small and stuffed with useless crap. I never thought NO inventions came outta canada, just couldn't think of any off hand, and thought it would be a good way to get glug glug hanson riled up.
    I'm sure the drunk hanson thanks you for doing his work for him.

'75 Miller
    In the patch they have come up with some good stuff and you people buy our gas and oil up pretty fast biatch........( . )( . ).........:idea:
    Like I said you guys have resources, and yeah, we'll buy all that shit up as the lefties in this country don't wanna let us tap the resources in our own land.

Kim Hanson
    Is that the best you can do? I know suckin' on pipes is near and dear to your heart, but you'll simply have to do better than that.
    Even on the rare occasions that we go into a recession America is an economic powerhouse. Constant invention, improvement and advancement. Shit who invented this internet you get drunk and babble on? Little hint, it wasn't some dipshit canadian, eh.
    I don't give a shit about who invented what to what people use dumbfock ! You buy it and use it, or are you inventing " how to be stupid on the net ", shit you allredy did that...my bad !...........I will have to go to Goggle and see if someone invented some " Hero Cookies ", you need some I think ! Once you eat 1 ..your swollen head will hit the ground and stay there.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Like I said you guys have resources, and yeah, we'll buy all that shit up as the lefties in this country don't wanna let us tap the resources in our own land.
    tap the resources in our own land
    No one buys shit son ..........( . )( . ).........

'75 Miller
    I don't give a shit about who invented what to what people use dumbfock ! You buy it and use it, or are you inventing " how to be stupid on the net ", shit you allredy did that...my bad !...........I will have to go to Goggle and see if someone invented some " Hero Cookies ", you need some I think ! Once you eat 1 ..your swollen head will hit the ground and stay there.........( . )( . )..........
    ????????????????????
    Slow down, drunkie, you must have "the shakes". Down a couple shots, regain your composure, and try again

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast