Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

'75 Miller
    tap the resources in our own land
    No one buys shit son ..........( . )( . ).........
    That's clever. I don't know how canadians got the reputation for being dullards....you boys are SHARP!

Kim Hanson
    ????????????????????
    Slow down, drunkie, you must have "the shakes". Down a couple shots, regain your composure, and try again
    Way to early for booze yet, if it was American beer yes I would have a couple ...dozen..the shit is like water anyways :idea: .........( . )( . ).......
    Im late for my AAA meeting, ya know Another Asshole to Attack shiat....... .........( . )( . )...........

'75 Miller
    Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions [URL="http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/"].
    This site contains at least one falsehood....so far. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone=true
    he lived in canada=true
    Unfortunately for this site's credibility he lived there for 1 year, 1870-1871, then moved to America where he invented the telephone in 1876.
    If I have absolutely nothing better to do later I'll research more of the inventions listed on that site. Wonder how much more of that small list will be erroneous?

'75 Miller
    Way to early for booze yet, if it was American beer yes I would have a couple ...dozen..the shit is like water anyways :idea: .........( . )( . ).......
    Im late for my AAA meeting, ya know Another Asshole to Attack shiat....... .........( . )( . )...........
    Do you really mean AA, as in alcoholics anonymous, drunkie?
    AAA is the autoclub dum-dum.

Kim Hanson
    Do you really mean AA, as in alcoholics anonymous, drunkie?
    AAA is the autoclub dum-dum.
    No " AAA " and I just invented a new 75 Miller..I called it squirt and flushed it ........( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
    No " AAA " and I just invented a new 75 Miller..I called it squirt and flushed it ........( . )( . )..........
    DA DA DA DA Dunce, DA DA DA DA Dunce. I'm sure you're working with limited brain cells but damn glug glug, I mean hanson, you can do better than that....can't you? If not then I really SHOULD apologize...I never set out to pick on a retard.

Kim Hanson
    DA DA DA DA Dunce, DA DA DA DA Dunce. I'm sure you're working with limited brain cells but damn glug glug, I mean hanson, you can do better than that....can't you? If not then I really SHOULD apologize...I never set out to pick on a retard.
    Here look at Canadian Inventions Tard :idea: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=
    Retard... No I am not a American with my head up my ass thanks though for thinking I was one with you though! Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!........( . )( . )........ So assclown let her rip..........:idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188759473

'75 Miller
    Here look at Canadian Inventions Tard :idea: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=
    Retard... No I am not a American with my head up my ass thanks though for thinking I was one with you though! Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!........( . )( . )........ So assclown let her rip..........:idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188759473
    Damn glug glug you're uglier than I could ever have imagined. Is that from your pre-mullet days or have you gotten a haircut? Thanks for posting your picture though, it's always easier to remember a name if I have a face to put it with. Congrats on your victory, next year you'll likely be unstoppable!

'75 Miller
    Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!
    No clue what willknots are drunkie, must be a faggot affliction. Does a willknot have anything to do with the gerbal you have lodged in your cornshaft?

Kim Hanson
    Damn glug glug you're uglier than I could ever have imagined. Is that from your pre-mullet days or have you gotten a haircut? Thanks for posting your picture though, it's always easier to remember a name if I have a face to put it with. Congrats on your victory, next year you'll likely be unstoppable!
    Most people know what I look like on here and I don't say toooooo much about looks....it makes a person gay talking about a guys looks :idea: Are you from San Fran, freaking pole smokers for ya !...........( . )( . )......

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast