Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

Kim Hanson
    No clue what willknots are drunkie, must be a faggot affliction. Does a willknot have anything to do with the gerbal you have lodged in your cornshaft?
    Willknots, thats those hairs around your arse that collects small balls of shit that you just seem to not be able to get off. Then they become what you are yougodaygo's, where you go day go!
    What is a Gerbal and are you close to these things and cornshafts.... Do you play the banjo , wear coveralls and have a hound named like jake:jawdrop: Do you like to scream squeal like 75 Miller shit !......( . )( . ).............
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188780308

'75 Miller
    Most people know what I look like on here and I don't say toooooo much about looks....it makes a person gay talking about a guys looks :idea: Are you from San Fran, freaking pole smokers for ya !...........( . )( . )......
    You're the pansy that posted your "winner's circle" pic from when you won assclown of the year. No, partaking in acts of faggotry like you do is what makes one gay. If you don't want people talking about how hiddeously ugly you are then don't post up your picture...regardless of how happy you are to have won.

'75 Miller
    Willknots, thats those hairs around your arse that collects small balls of shit that you just seem to not be able to get off. Then they become what you are yougodaygo's, where you go day go!
    You braindead canadians crack me up! Those are called dingleberries you fukking dunce.

'75 Miller
    That picture is awesome. You're obviously too stupid, or DRUNK to notice, but who's the guy in the "I think he's gay" picture pointing at? Sure looks to me like he's using his thumb to point over his shoulder at you! Didn't notice that did ya glug glug?
    You tried to burn me but instead you burned yourself. Thanks, genius!

Kim Hanson
    You're the pansy that posted your "winner's circle" pic from when you won assclown of the year. No, partaking in acts of faggotry like you do is what makes one gay. If you don't want people talking about how hiddeously ugly you are then don't post up your picture...regardless of how happy you are to have won.
    Whats life in the closet really like ..dark and smell like shit I bet.........( . )( . )......... Trolling , Trolling ........I got the right bait for skinflute players eh!

Kim Hanson
    You braindead canadians crack me up! Those are called dingleberries you fukking dunce.
    DingleBerrys sounds right up your alley, how do you eat them fresh or 2 day olds ?.............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    That picture is awesome. You're obviously too stupid, or DRUNK to notice, but who's the guy in the "I think he's gay" picture pointing at? Sure looks to me like he's using his thumb to point over his shoulder at you! Didn't notice that did ya glug glug?
    You tried to burn me but instead you burned yourself. Thanks, genius!
    He is pointing to the guy over his shoulder..YOU !..........( . )( . ).......Checking out his dingleberrys

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Jey, you guys focked my thread up!!! Im trying to find out about miss Jane. Stay on track fockers

Kim Hanson
    Jey, you guys focked my thread up!!! Im trying to find out about miss Jane. Stay on track fockers
    I did not, dingleberry boy did .............( . )( . ).......I just kept posting to his diaeria dingleberry mouth shit

'75 Miller
    Calm down, drunkie, go pour yourself ANOTHER stout drink and take a deep breath.