Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

'75 Miller
    Do you have torrets ..........( . )( . ).............. Or do I have you all focked up already
    Learn to spell glug glug. You couldn't fukk me up if your pathetic drunken life depended on it, but keep trying.

Kim Hanson
    Learn to spell glug glug. You couldn't fukk me up if your pathetic drunken life depended on it, but keep trying.
    You can't fixed focked up, be one with it and all that shit..........( . )( . )........

'75 Miller
    You can't fixed focked up, be one with it and all that shit..........( . )( . )........
    Have another drink alky. You're not stupid enough yet.

Kim Hanson
    Have another drink alky. You're not stupid enough yet.
    What do you drink, just to keep it on plane with you.I will sip :idea: ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    Shirley Temples don't count either...........( . )( . ).......... ......( . )( . ).............

'75 Miller
    What do you drink, just to keep it on plane with you.I will sip :idea: ...........( . )( . ).............
    Sorry to disappoint, hanson, but I'm a non-drinker....so I mostly go for coffee in the am hours, Pepsi, Coke, water in the pm hours. Milk with dinner.
    On the rare occasion that I do drink alky I like Newcastle, Bass Ale, and sometimes Negra Modelo. For some reason whenever I drink more than 4-5 beers I wake up the next morning with a headache. None of the usual fixes like drinking a bunch of water or eating before bed seem to work, and thus I am essentially "sober".

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hmm I wanted to hear more about Rhonda Dane.... but obviously that's not gonna happen
    Because of a few focksticks that are focking up the damn thread

'75 Miller
    You can't be serious. This ron(da)dane toys with you guys. Hit and run, hit and run. If you think he/she will answer you then please, by all means, delete this thread and start again. I can't speak for hanson, but I won't interfere.

Kim Hanson
    Sorry to disappoint, hanson, but I'm a non-drinker....so I mostly go for coffee in the am hours, Pepsi, Coke, water in the pm hours. Milk with dinner.
    On the rare occasion that I do drink alky I like Newcastle, Bass Ale, and sometimes Negra Modelo. For some reason whenever I drink more than 4-5 beers I wake up the next morning with a headache. None of the usual fixes like drinking a bunch of water or eating before bed seem to work, and thus I am essentially "sober".
    Well no wonder yo are so bitter at the world...you are straight all the time..Whats with the milk ........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Watch it dingleberry I am not focking it up either, just adding some " BAM " to it.........( . )( . )............:idea:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast