Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Seen So Many Drunks on the Water,,,

Ultracrazy
    Maybe they were just incompetent and not drunk?
    Love it

Redwing247
    Open container in a car/parked car = ticket.
    Open container in a boat/parked boat = OK

And we wonder why so many drunk boaters ???

Wet Dream
    Here we go again with some of you dumb mother f'ers ASSUMING consumption and intoxication. Redwing, that goes for you. TPC, you didn't chase the guys down, how the hell would you know if they were or weren't? You didn't have the balls to go after them and confirm.

TCHB
    We spent a lot of time on the lake this week and it was pretty mellow. Lets hope people do not drink and drive. If they do they should go to jail!!!

Tom Brown
    Here we go again with some of you dumb mother f'ers ASSUMING consumption and intoxication.
    I tried to suggest an alternative hypothesis Wet Dream, but these dumb mother f'ers just wouldn't listen. They are as ignorant and unthinking as a group of people who have been drinking. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
    I tried to suggest an alternative hypothesis Wet Dream, but these dumb mother f'ers just wouldn't listen. They are as ignorant and unthinking as a group of people who have been drinking. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    Eschew Obfuscation Canatard...

Wet Dream
    LOL. As always, there are 2 sides to the story. Ask the guys on the boat, perhaps they would say that there was a boat floating in an unsafe location.

Tom Brown
    ... perhaps they would say that there was a boat floating in an unsafe location.
    Unsafe.... like within walking distance of Kokomos?

Wet Dream
    Unsafe.... like within walking distance of Kokomos?
    I have no idea where you found Kokomos in the story, but I was relating to this part of it:
    About 4 pm headed North to the dam, and (the only) blue and white deckboat with two dark-hairs guys at full throttle missed us and other boaters ( friends in a red Essex & purple Shockwave) by less than 4 feet, with everyones kids in the water cooling off, flags waving.
    Advantage Party Cat, pink and blue right behind him missed the rocks south of River Hogan by inches everyone concurred,, full speed.
    These drivers shit-faced to the world, not slowing down for nothing.
    To see your children get creamed by a drunk boater is a gruesome thought.

BoatPI
    Alan; Perhaps you could provide a direct telephone number to your local dispatch. As you may know it can be 10 minutes waiting for 911 on a cellphone to answer. K

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast