Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fellow Hot Boater wants out!

Magic Boomerang
    48 ft. garage with 8 ft. doors and attached home. For the right price this home can be sold with all furnishings and decor. Great north location, front lake view, minutes from Windsor Beach, and highly motivated sellers. Check it out at http://wardexre.com/war/maildoc/a0077H3244.html

Sherpa
    that's a nice house.............
    --Sherpa

Magic Boomerang
    Too nice not to sell, even in today's competitive market!

TheCarDudes
    That's a nice looking house. Too bad it's not on Cumberland or I would buy that one too. Good investment to rent out short term summer and snow birds winter. Not quite sure if we have hit rock bottom yet though.
    WDYT?

DCBDaytona
    All these homes listed at $200/sq.ft. still have some depreciating to do before they sell.

Magic Boomerang
    That's a nice looking house. Too bad it's not on Cumberland or I would buy that one too. Good investment to rent out short term summer and snow birds winter. Not quite sure if we have hit rock bottom yet though.
    WDYT?
    Overall we've hit rock bottom but we'll still see a "fire-sale" or two. Current inventory exceeds 1400 homes, quite the selection! With all furnishings and decor available, this would make a nice investment/rental. It's too bad but Snowbird season will be here before long.

TheCarDudes
    That's odd. Inventory only at 1400. When I bought mine, inventory was over 1800. Seems like it should be up now more that back in 10/06. Hmmmm. I think that a lot of the down market is word of mouth and these mortgage companies having problems. I'm sure foreclosures are up, sales are down, but overall inventory seems low at 1400. At this price, it seems like it would be a shot at getting it at 250 furnished? Not me, just throwing it out there to get some gears turning.
    And a bump for ya.

Smokin Joe
    There are currently 1847 listings in the 'RESIDENTIAL' database for Havasu.

Magic Boomerang
    That's odd. Inventory only at 1400. When I bought mine, inventory was over 1800. Seems like it should be up now more that back in 10/06. Hmmmm. I think that a lot of the down market is word of mouth and these mortgage companies having problems. I'm sure foreclosures are up, sales are down, but overall inventory seems low at 1400. At this price, it seems like it would be a shot at getting it at 250 furnished? Not me, just throwing it out there to get some gears turning.
    And a bump for ya.
    There are presently 1425 single-family HOMES available in Havasu. This figure does not include Condo's or Mobil's. I agree, the down market is largely the result of word of mouth and negative media. We can turn this around by promoting the positive OR we can all continue to sell our toys and watch as our remaining equity disappears resulting in Foreclosure or a Short-sale. Personally, I enjoy the toys.

PaPaG
    And a bump for ya.
    1856 as of today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast