Thread: Lake James , Morganton N.C. PARTY!!!!

Thunder On The James
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THUNDER ON THE JAMES 4TH ANNUAL
    "TOYS FOR TOTS" RUN
    LETS MAKE THIS A BIG YEAR FOR THE KIDS
    SEPTEMBER 28,29 AND 30TH 2007
    LAKE JAMES
    MORGANTON, NC
    Hotel Information
    HOLIDAY INN
    2400 South Sterling Street
    Morganton, NC 28655
    1-828-437-0171
    looking foward to seeing everybody (be there or be square)
    Markist

MrsMarKist
    It's coming up soon!!

MrsMarKist
    The Morganton News Herald will be at the hotel Sat. around 6:30 for pics!!

G~

RaceBoat Rus
    For as much as it is breaking my heart not to be able to go to this event .... I am too tired up with other situations.My Mother is 92 and my youngest child is 5,and I am conducting an ivestigation with the Florida Barr. As a concilation I am sending a Great Friend Dave Alan . He also sport a Yellow STV with a Hot Merc 2.5, He is a great guy and I the future I hope to be able to make the TFT tour. Please make Dave feel welcome . He is also coming to the FLa toys for tots tour. Best wishes and congratulations for doing the right things.... Also consider coming to the Fla TFT Tour ... Dave Bring me back a T-shirt ,,, I willl wear it at the FLa tour... am I rambeling ???

shirkey4750
    Were outta here.

ZFANTASYJETMAN
    For as much as it is breaking my heart not to be able to go to this event .... I am too tired up with other situations.My Mother is 92 and my youngest child is 5,and I am conducting an ivestigation with the Florida Barr. As a concilation I am sending a Great Friend Dave Alan . He also sport a Yellow STV with a Hot Merc 2.5, He is a great guy and I the future I hope to be able to make the TFT tour. Please make Dave feel welcome . He is also coming to the FLa toys for tots tour. Best wishes and congratulations for doing the right things.... Also consider coming to the Fla TFT Tour ... Dave Bring me back a T-shirt ,,, I willl wear it at the FLa tour... am I rambeling ???i got some good footage of dave running laps around the isl. ,he,s a cool guy ,but i did,nt get his #???????????????????

Warp Speed
    i got some good footage of dave running laps around the isl. ,he,s a cool guy ,but i did,nt get his #???????????????????
    Someone else must have took the video!!
    Cause I know you spent 2 full days on the water with your foot firmly planted on the floor!!! :jawdrop:
    Man you run that thing HARD!!!
    Guess thats why they call you HAMMER!!
    Hope to see you again soon!
    Take care,
    Warp Speed

2Sangers
    You got that right!!! Kevin didn't have his camera co rider with him but that didn't stop him from trying to get a new perspective of the connecting rods. WAY TO GO; GO OR BLOW!!!!. We had a great time and have been burning up cell minutes bench racing from the time we got home. let's meet again soon.