Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake James Food

MrsMarKist
    Lake James…Food
    Friday….everyone is own there own since everyone will be arriving at different times
    Restaurant at the Hotel is GREAT!! They have a Buffet style breakfast and dinner. Last year the breakfast was good and the dinner was GREAT (Prime Rib buffet).
    Saturday we will be grilling hamburgers at the island for lunch for everyone.
    Saturday night we will be making the summer soup for everyone (potatoes, smoked sausage, shrimp and corn on the cob). If anyone would like to bring a dish please feel free to do so.
    Lots of people have asked what they could bring so we have put a few things needed below.
    Hamburger buns
    Condiments for the hamburgers on Sat. (ketchup, mustard, mayo, and anything else you like on your burgers)
    Plates
    Napkins
    Plastic wear (forks etc.)
    Drinks
    Ice
    If you would like to bring one of the above items please let us know.
    Can't wait to see everyone and have a great time!!!
    Also, don’t forget your toy!!!!! .

wideopen545
    i will bring the grill and 80 burgers
    someone bring the buns
    TOYS TOYS TOYS AND TOYS DONT FORGET TOYS

737jetmech
    Whats the head count so far?
    I've been kicking it around ... 535 miles each way???

shirkey4750
    Bring Ray and make him drive half.

HammerDown
    Bring Ray and make him drive half.
    Brother Jetmech (Bob) did contact me about this last night. I honestly thought this event was the last weekend of October...and would have had a much better chance of attending. I've been busy rebuilding the deck at my house with other little projects going on. I haven't been up on any boating events at all this summer and, my boat is still winterized from last season!
    I sure did miss not getting to visit with some of my quality boating friends this season...several of you were in my thoughts this past summer.
    So unfortunately, I can't make the Trip. I'll miss seeing some good people (and) eating some damn good southern food!...
    *I certainly hope the Lake James gathering goes well and everyone has a safe,fun time w/perfect weather.

2Sangers
    Hammer,
    I was sure looking forward to meeting you at James. I recently sold my Sanger hydro and bought a 21' Daytona. Hoped we could compare notes.
    Anyway,
    Bob

HammerDown
    Hammer,
    I was sure looking forward to meeting you at James. I recently sold my Sanger hydro and bought a 21' Daytona. Hoped we could compare notes.
    Anyway,
    Bob
    I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere...the 21' Daytona is a GREAT Hull!
    But they sure do like a LOT of HP...not that (I) have any...
    Off topic (sorry)...and now back to the great food I'll miss

CVX20
    i will bring the grill and 80 burgers
    someone bring the buns
    S TOYS AND TOYS DONT FORGET TOYS
    Tim
    Call me this week and let me know what we can bring. Happy to take care of a few things on the list!
    Fred

wideopen545
    come on guys please post what your going to bring this way were all not eaten chips

2Sangers
    We're Bringing A Honey Baked Ham And A Dessert Dish. I'm Still Trying To Get The Boat Ready But If You Need Anything From Wal Mart We Can Make A Run. Limited Cooler Room On The Boat; Beer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast