Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's back from the painter's what do you guys think?

FlatRat
    Lookin good,
    now drop in some power and burn fuel

amatosanger
    Very nice, just picked up a 74 Sanger flat. It needs a paint job also, I plan on having it in the water by next summer.

old flat
    Looks very good Ben, I'm very impressed with the way you had the pattern laid on top of the old stuff. For those that don't know all the white on Running On Empty's boat is a very clean gel coat, send more pics of the floors when you get them cleaned up and when the engine is in it. Way to go.
    STEVE

Church Mouse
    looks good 'runnin on emty' what kind of motor, and what are you going to name your rig

rrrr
    Looks really nice. Good color combo.
    What's the story on the Galaxie?
    rrrr<----------FE Idjit

BA Kurtis
    Cool lookin Sanger, I like the paint scheme

Boatmike
    She looks good. Nice Job!!

Running_on_Empty
    Thank you for the compliments....I was very pleased with the paint job...and it olny cost me 1000 bux. Thank you Steve for selling me such a nice boat....it was worth the drive to New Mexico. This sanger is going to get a 468 gen 4 chevy motor.....049 heads with 2.14 intake and 1.88 exhaust stailness valves.....edelbrock torker 2 aluminum intake manifold (should of gone with the air gap I know but picked up a really nice torker for 25 bucks of the forums (Thanks Banella Jet). Demon Carb....basset twisties....magnaflow water pump....and the scoop in the black fiberglass scoop will sit atop it all. The name suggestions have mostly derived from my dad's 74 sanger dragboat. The choices are
    1. running on empty
    2. running on empty again
    3. still running on empty
    4. Bad Fish
    As for the galaxie, thats my baby. I bought that when I was 15 years old. It is a 1964 galaxie 500. Originally black with a red interior. It also had a 352 wich I am replacing with a 1963 406 FE. It is getting ready for paint right now. Very solid car. It is also equiped with a 10 switch air ride set up. I'm planning on having the boat match the car for the most part. Going back to black with the red interior. I would also like to have the same wheels on the galaxie match a new set of wheels for the boat, but with a black tandom trailer either chrome fenders or fenders that match the paint scheme. Thanks again...you guys have really helped make one of my dreams come true. I love this forum.

dossangers
    Great to see another SANGER resurected Looks good!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast