Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA's county sheriff at it again...

YeLLowBoaT
    We treat clebs the same, honest. (http://omg.yahoo.com/nicole-richie-q...jail/news/1935)

photo chick
    Under a federal court mandate to manage jail overcrowding, arrestees sentenced to 30 days or less for a nonviolent offense are usually released within 12 hours, the sheriff's department said in a statement.
    Under the guidelines, Richie was "treated in the same manner as other inmates with a similar sentence," the statement said.
    Richie was arrested on Dec. 11, 2006, after witnesses reported seeing her black Mercedes-Benz sport utility vehicle headed the wrong way on a freeway in Burbank. The California Highway Patrol said they found her parked in the car pool lane.
    WOW I didn't realize driving on the wrong side of the freeway and parking in the carpool lane was non-violent!!

YeLLowBoaT
    Still 90 hour sentence and she only spent 82 mins in jail... If I was a judge that would piss me off.

HavasuSelect
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but there was no special treatment. People sentenced to a 30 day stay usually don't do a third of that time. There was no way she would.
    On another note she was neither arrested nor charged by LA County Sheriffs. The arresting agency filed the charges on her. She was serving her sentence in County jail, that's it...

Classic Daycruiser
    So why hand out a sentence that can not possibly be served? You would think they'd at least make them spend one afternoon cleaning jail toilets, or working in the kitchen.

Kilrtoy
    So why hand out a sentence that can not possibly be served? You would think they'd at least make them spend one afternoon cleaning jail toilets, or working in the kitchen.
    Because the jails are so overcrowded they only kep the dangerous ones, not that drunk drivers arent dangerous, they arent violent.
    Please people stop posting in YB cry against the government, he has already shown how must distain he has for the US government. I would not be surprised if he was a home grown terrorist...

YeLLowBoaT
    Because the jails are so overcrowded they only kep the dangerous ones, not that drunk drivers arent dangerous, they arent violent.
    Please people stop posting in YB cry against the government, he has already shown how must distain he has for the US government. I would not be surprised if he was a home grown terrorist...
    Drunk drivers are not dangerous... WTF is wrong with you. Something like 40% of all deaths on the road ways envoled alcohol.( Link google search it was actually 39%, in 05 (http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/duip/spotlite/3d.htm))
    Your right I have a real porb with People not doing thier jobs. Does not matter if your digging ditchs to running the goverment. If your not doing your job, you should not have your job.

Big Warlock
    Drunk drivers are not dangerous... WTF is wrong with you. Something like 40% of all deaths on the road ways envoled alcohol.( Link google search it was actually 39%, in 05 (http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/duip/spotlite/3d.htm))
    Your right I have a real porb with People not doing thier jobs. Does not matter if your digging ditchs to running the goverment. If your not doing your job, you should not have your job.
    Amen!!

Kilrtoy
    LEARN TO READ BETTER,
    DD do not account for 40 or 39% of highway fatalities.......

YeLLowBoaT
    LEARN TO READ BETTER,
    DD do not account for 40 or 39% of highway fatalities.......
    um 1st point from that link I posted( dumb ass)
    In 2005, 16,885 people died in alcohol-related motor vehicle crashes, accounting for 39% of all traffic-related deaths in the United States (NHTSA 2006).
    want to try again?
    reading is FUNDUMBMENTAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast