Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concord

BlackWidowBowTies
    I get to be first........ hehehe
    I own a 21' Concord SST Open Bow with a 300hp Black Max Mercruiser.
    BWBT

rude235
    well i almost go to be first. i have a 20ft nordic viking closed deck with a 235 evinrude. what other types of boats do we have on this board???? sounds like a nice combination you have there blackwidow.

Skater18Turbo
    I'll go next...
    My ride is a Skater 18 with a Turbo charged 2.0L Merc. Runs 98.6 MPH (GPS) in most any water conditions.
    Next...

FCnLA
    Hi guys,
    Seems kinda lonely on the outboard side, but it's new, I guess. I fly a Youngblood TX 18 with a CF 235 brought to XP specs along with a few goodies. It's an oldy but a goody. Goody as in it hasn't left me a float yet.
    Keep your dry side up!
    FCnLA

BlackWidowBowTies
    Hey rude235
    Its an OK combo, I really need a jackplate. The rig tops out at 75 mph. Havent done any tuning to it. I hope to get it set up real well by next season.
    BWBT

rude235
    FCnLA....tell me a little more about your motor. mine is an 82 evinrude 235. i would be very interested in what you've done to yours and the results you got from it.

rude235
    blackwidowties:
    am i safe in assuming that the concord is a shallow v, maybe similar to a baker, or kachina, or something like that?

BlackWidowBowTies
    Originally posted by rude235:
    blackwidowties:
    am i safe in assuming that the concord is a shallow v, maybe similar to a baker, or kachina, or something like that?
    rude..
    Yes, it pretty much is, I am not sure of the exact numbers. I play with the Jet alot more. I only had the Concorde out once this year. Its got a swept nose ( you know, like the plane. Concorde, get it )
    Anyway, its an OK boat. I really want a smaller craft, maybe a Couger or another cat like that for the 3.4 Merc outboard. Engine is bone stock. Parts are pretty expensive and getting harder to find.
    BWBT

BlackWidowBowTies
    Rude235.
    I have a Jetboat. Its a 1972 Cheetah. 462ci Chevy running roughly 600hp.
    Thats my true toy. Also have 2 bass boats.
    1 Sportbike, and a 4x4 Chevy.
    BWBT

RiverRat
    Not many outboards, I own a 1992 22' concord magnum closed bow with a 2.5 280EFI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast