Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking discussions

Wet Dream
    You're making yourself look more and more intelligent all the time, Wet Dream.
    Yet, always a few steps ahead you tom.

Tom Brown
    Yet, always a few steps ahead you tom.
    Perhaps, Wet Dream. Perhaps.

Jbb
    I think Wet Dream is ...............angry.........Angry Wet Dream.....:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    Back in university, I lived with a woman who had a violent temper. It would get really crazy and then would get sexual.
    It was some really seriously good sex.
    .... so I can well understand the lure of an angry wet dream.

Wet Dream
    Perhaps, Wet Dream. Perhaps.
    Awww, come one tom. Don't stop with that. I'm still waiting for you to come back with proof of my condonation of drunk driving. I know you won't find anything. I'm done trying to explain anything to you. You made a dumb ass comment, I'll let it go.

Wet Dream
    I think Wet Dream is ...............angry.........Angry Wet Dream.....:jawdrop:
    Yeah, I am a little pissed. How would you feel if you couldn't leave a toilet on a nice Saturday? I think I had some bad chicken last night, and to top it off, 101 temp, chills, sweats and a stupid canadian to deal with.

Tom Brown
    Yeah, I am a little pissed. How would you feel if you couldn't leave a toilet on a nice Saturday?
    Shitty?
    Get well soon, Wet Dream.
    By the way, I still think you're a moron and a tool. I just also send my best wishes for you to feel better soon.

Wet Dream
    Shitty?
    I could shit through a screen without hitting it.
    Get well soon, Wet Dream.
    I'm trying.
    By the way, I still think you're a moron and a tool. I just also send my best wishes for you to feel better soon.
    The feeling is mutual. canadian sums it all up. I didn't start this tom, you decided to spew your bs and led to you becoming a bigger ass. You were wrong, can't admit it, as far as this stupid little internet argument went, you'er a loser, and you have an unhealthy fascination with shit.

Yeah, I am a little pissed. How would you feel if you couldn't leave a toilet on a nice Saturday? I think I had some bad chicken last night, and to top it off, 101 temp, chills, sweats and a stupid canadian to deal with.
    Wet Dream, in all seriousness if I felt like that the last thing I'd be doing is posting on ***boat and arguing with some dumass Canadian. Get some rest dude and hope you feel better.

Jbb
    Montezuma's revenge.......AND a dumb Canatard....the only worse scenario I could Imagine.......would be if that Canatard was Hanson.....and you were without the newest version Hanslator....Then you would be sick....and confused....:jawdrop:
    But .....Im warming to the Canadians somewhat.....they did invent the very best show on television....:idea:

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast