Thread: Orange County Chopperque

Jbb
    :jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188078664
    When we heard that RUB was commissioning Orange County Chopper, of American Chopper fame, to make a mobile barbecue pit, we thought it was a pretty cool idea. We expected it to be a novelty, like a two-headed kitten or the world’s largest ball of string. Nothing prepared us for the mind-numbing coolness of the actual RUB Chopper: The restaurant’s owner, Andrew Fischel, correctly characterizes as “the sickest, baddest thing in the world.”
    We had some doubts, too, about the utility of the thing: Was it really that good of an idea to have what amounts to a giant wood oven inches from a gas tank? But the RUB guys have already cooked ribs, brisket, and pork butt on it, and they aren’t dead yet. When asked if it was dangerous, Fischel replied breezily, “I don’t know. No one’s ever built one of these before.” Let’s hope we don’t find out the hard way.

Tom Brown
    That's awesome.
    Actually, BBQ and motorcycles are a marriage made in heaven, IMO. What could be more appropriate after a huge meal of meat coated in sweet BBQ sauce than a ride in the country on a bike..... wearing sweat pants?

Jbb
    That's awesome.
    Actually, BBQ and motorcycles are a marriage made in heaven, IMO. What could be more appropriate after a huge meal of meat coated in sweet BBQ sauce than a ride in the country on a bike..... wearing sweat pants?
    Meat....smoked slowly..the old fashioned way.....with hot S&S exhaust gasses....yum!

socalmoney
    I would hate to think what that cost.

OGShocker
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

SummitKarl
    :idea: :idea: :idea:
    oh yea.... I knew you would be all over this