Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is this cart worth?

2Driver
    $8,500? Did you buy it used? I don't know anybody that's gotten one cheaper than me and I paid $9,500 for an '06 SE.
    It's an 06 SE with 300 miles on it.
    Also came with the stock tires and rims (unused), billet exhaust tip, K&N air filter, CRT filter with prestage, center console, and a billet Gear-1 rear view and of course the tires, rims and roof you see. Couldn't pass it up. Now off to get the free doors this week. THat's how to buy a toy huh?

2Driver
    BTW John: I still stand behind not doing a 4 seater in the Rhino...all IMO. I'd be shopping for two 2-seater quads if that was the case. But, you can say hello to $23K for that set up.
    You may want to look into the wholesale auction in San Diego. To look at inventory go to NPauctions.com. (the web site goes up and down a lot). Lots of super clean repos of bikes, quads, trailers, RV's PWC you name it. . Need to go in with a dealer though like I did.
    You may want to try a go-cart out to be sure you like it, before you buy the golf cart to be sure you like it, before you buy a rhino J/K

Throttle
    stop trying to justify anything... just buy the rhino...
    By the way, my golf cart is for sale... still...
    I would take $6k for it, but have been asking for $7k. I refuse to give it away and loose too much, I would rather keep it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123