Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody have any experience with R&D Marine ?

wetnreckless
    Looking for help on set up and bottom blueprinting on our flat keel 19' Daytona

RIVERTIME247
    Looking for help on set up and bottom blueprinting on our flat keel 19' Daytona
    talk to tred 02 here on the site there doing his daytona

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Cantact Jeff Benett or Neil"SDPM" here on the boards

wetnreckless
    Thanks guys, Hey 396 is bennett still doing bottoms, I thought I heard
    something about him not doing it any more , Maybe just talk or misinformation ?

wetnreckless
    Just wondering about R&D for daytona set up.

BrendellaJet
    I read somewhere that Bennett was retiring. Search for his email and ask him yourself. I seem to recall that if you were planning on going fast and racing he would help out, but if its just "another" 7-800 horse deal you'll have to go elsewhere.
    I've heard good things about R&D, R&D Jr. has been posting here lately, he will post by monday Im sure...

You just gotta call Jeff, he is slammed with his regualar job and is pretty much only interested in race stuff these days, however he can design a keel for ya and have the glass shop flip the boat and do the work while he keeps an eye on things. This is how he did Widowmakers 19 a few months back and it came out nice.
    R&D could probably do it as well, let us know what you end up doing.

SK48
    Harold has made more passes in a Daytona than anyone else. He should know what to do to make yours work. When I build a new jet boat, it will be done at R&D Marine. He was a big help when I started circle racing in the
    late 70's. I still have a lot of respect for his abilities.
    Richard Hammond

AV137
    The crew at R&D did my whole boat. I run a 460ci bbc and it runs extremely hard some of the people here can atest to how it runs. I will be out at AHA this weekend come and check it out or you can pm me and I'll let you see for your self the excellent workmanship they have done on my boat.

lilrick
    Does R&D marine stil do the integrated ride plate and shoe as one piece of material? I think that the two piece is much easier to tune.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast