Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next week roll call in havi

bruddah
    headin out to havi on monday night until fri... anyone else gonna be out there during the week before the madness begins?!

hkunz
    No, we're going over on Friday after work, picking up the boat on Saturday, installing the GPS, Sirius, and VHF, then taking off for Powell. We'll be back for the weekend after LD.
    Our son is not as sane, however - he'll be picking up his boat at Havasu on Saturday and trying to put it in the water that afternoon, then again on Sunday. He reeeefuses to be talked out of it.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Labor Day?!?! HELLO NO!

phebus
    Of Coors we'll be here.

Throttle
    I will not be launching till Labor day when everyone is packing up and going home...

EAZYKILLER2006
    headin out to havi on monday night until fri... anyone else gonna be out there during the week before the madness begins?!
    we will be
    leave from work(barstow) wed should hit havi no later than 7
    we will be in havi wed aug 29 thur sept 4th
    cant wait!!!

Redrider
    We are heading up Thursday to fight the crazy Holiday nuts. See you on the water!

mjc
    going either friday night or saturday mornig. luanching sunday and will see how many times i get stopped and for having a 29 fountain with red and black. last time it was 4 in one day. But I don't care as long as they are still looking for the hit and run boat.

Devil's Advocate
    4 day weekend for me, my birthday, and no boat. We usually avoid the crazy weekends though. I'm sure I'll find something to do in those 4 days.

Throttle
    4 day weekend for me, my birthday, and no boat. We usually avoid the crazy weekends though. I'm sure I'll find something to do in those 4 days.
    no boat? wtf did I miss something? I didnt make it to pleasant yet, and now no boat?:idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast