Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: next week roll call in havi

Shockwave 25
    I will be out there Friday morning to Monday. Flyin solo, everyone backed out at the last minute but I am getting dehydrated, need water bad... can't swallow. Let me know where you guys are going to be, i would like to meet a few HB'ers while I am there.

bignet
    Heading up Thursday to Monday. Going to Martini Bay Friday night.
    Steamboat Fri and Sat.....staying away from the locos.
    :devil:
    bignet

bruddah
    def. want to check out the firehouse over the week... have yet to make it in there, let me know if anyone else wants to meet up and have soem drinks as well! def. want to meet some hb'ers! and will be in the channel and the other usual spots throughout the week... not goin to be in my boat however, but goin to be in a white and tan calibria wake boat.

Throttle
    def. want to check out the firehouse over the week... have yet to make it in there, let me know if anyone else wants to meet up and have soem drinks as well! def. want to meet some hb'ers! and will be in the channel and the other usual spots throughout the week... not goin to be in my boat however, but goin to be in a white and tan calibria wake boat.
    new location has not quite warmed up yet to us... check it out though, old place is still kool too. be sure to say hi...

I am leaving tuesday morning and coming home on saturday morning. This is my work week in Kingman. I will be staying at the Nautical Inn

4 day weekend for me, my birthday, and no boat. We usually avoid the crazy weekends though. I'm sure I'll find something to do in those 4 days.
    plenty of room on my boat......
    but leave hubby at home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12