Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Propane BBQ question

i have the same prob only tank is full and won't work(yes the valve is open)it says tank needs to be plurged?what the hell does mean?
    If it's full and still won't work or it works and freezes up and quits working then your overful. It happened to me and the hardware store said you can't overfill them. BULLSHIT! So I let some out and tried it again and it was fine. I let it go in the air for about 1 min and kept doing this till I had enough gone it would work.

RitcheyRch
    My BBQ stops working when the tank gets below 1/2.

The tank needs to be purged. Lots of times people don't shut off the tank when they are done cooking and air gets in the tank somehow... If you take it to a good refilling station they can purge it properly and you will be good to go.....
    Steve

RitcheyRch
    Thanks. Kind of was thinking along those lines that when they filled it up last they didnt get all the air out of it.
    The tank needs to be purged. Lots of times people don't shut off the tank when they are done cooking and air gets in the tank somehow... If you take it to a good refilling station they can purge it properly and you will be good to go.....
    Steve

Mr. C
    Cmon Rich, get a Weber and use real charcoal
    How's the new job by the way.
    Mike

RitcheyRch
    Mike,
    I dont like waiting for the grill to get ready with charcoal.
    The new job is good. Thanks for asking.
    Any plans for Labor Day?
    Rich
    Cmon Rich, get a Weber and use real charcoal
    How's the new job by the way.
    Mike

Mr. C
    No plans, thought I was gonna just lay around and be a lazy ass. But as it turns out my wife invited some friends over to stay for the weekend. No worries though I will still be kicking by the pool with some cocktails.
    Your heading to blythe right. Have fun
    Mike
    Mike,
    I dont like waiting for the grill to get ready with charcoal.
    The new job is good. Thanks for asking.
    Any plans for Labor Day?
    Rich

RitcheyRch
    laying by the pool with a few cocktails is always nice. Yes, we are headed to beautiful Blythe.
    No plans, thought I was gonna just lay around and be a lazy ass. But as it turns out my wife invited some friends over to stay for the weekend. No worries though I will still be kicking by the pool with some cocktails.
    Your heading to blythe right. Have fun
    Mike

TCHB
    Replace your fuel line and gas regulataor valve. You can buy a new one for around $20. It is the regulator of the hose could have a restriction.

3 daytona`s
    Steve
    I used to sell propane at my R-V Park and that is not close to the truth.You can leave the valve on all day long,the only thing that may happen if there is a leak is lose the propane.:idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast