Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palm Treo

ekbearly
    I went from a Treo to the BlackBerry Curve. I'll never go back.

Big Warlock
    I went from the Treo 700 to the new one (800?) and I like them. Little frustrating with the download times, etc. etc. However, I left Sprint because I was roaming all over and the phone never worked in Mexico. Now with AT@T and like it alot.

HBjet
    Treo 650 here. Not too impressed with the W's, but might upgrade to a 755p.
    You can get an extended battery for them because the standard battery sure goes fast.

Mrs. 20
    I have Verizon, and just went through the same research as you. I wanted the Treo for the camera, because Verizon does not carry a Blackberry with one. But at 2 Verizon stores they told me that I would be very unhappy with the Treo because they crash and have issues all the time. So I went with the Blackberry world model. I love it! Surf the web all the time, and tons of email. It has been super reliable. I don't regret my choice.

Wmc
    I have one through work and hate it. Verizon is carrier. They are currently signing contracts with a new carrier and new phone. The treo freezes up all the time and has problems syncing.

robk
    Blackberries are more reliable than the Treos and depending on model some of them are practically indestructable. I've never been able to kill off a Blackberry but I've had several Treos die on me (and most of my users are asking to dump their Treos for BBs due to stability/sync problems with the Treos). The BB does just about everything you could want.
    Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12