Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudo's to Outcole'd

stoker22405
    Hey Baller...The pad looks sweet Bro,Thanx for getting the U F C fight and supplying all the Coor's Light and chicken wings.Cant wait to take a ride in that Pimped out Rhino when you get the King's put on it. Let me know when you get it done so we can cruise the Rhino's to Havi Cantina for some grub and beers..
    Thanx for the Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce...I used it and you were right...No streaks and it doesnt take the wax off....Hot Sauce Rocks !!!!
    Thanx again Bro.....
    P.S Glad to see bro and sis are nothing like you.....LOL LOL

OutCole'd
    Hey Baller...The pad looks sweet Bro,Thanx for getting the U F C fight and supplying all the Coor's Light and chicken wings.Cant wait to take a ride in that Pimped out Rhino when you get the King's put on it. Let me know when you get it done so we can cruise the Rhino's to Havi Cantina for some grub and beers..
    Thanx for the Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce...I used it and you were right...No streaks and it doesnt take the wax off....Hot Sauce Rocks !!!!
    Thanx again Bro.....
    P.S Glad to see bro and sis are nothing like you.....LOL LOL

Bro, glad you came by dude. That was a good time with some rad fights.

riverroyal
    :d

JB in so cal

Bro, glad you came by dude. That was a good time with some rad fights.
    whoa!, dude!..gnarly!!! To the max.!

Baja Big Dog
    Holy fricken dude bro. What a bunch of fricken ballers, I can just see you group of circle jerkers sittin around doin the "wax on--wax off" game, holy crap. Sounds like you bro's had a knarly time. Wish I was there, but I know Billy couldnt get any more guests into the hizzle. Besides I couldnt take another cavity search getting into the Islander, every time I leave a little confused after having a mans digit up my ass!!!!
    Heard the crowd was a little rough on the Billy boy, next time Ill show up and together we can put all the bro's in bed early crying like little girls on there first periods!!!
    But come on....Coors light???? Dude....

phebus
    We tried to come by, but they wouldn't let us in the Islander. They said I couldn't get in without a rainbow sticker on my car, and I definately couldn't get in with a female in my car.
    They mentioned something abot a bunch of oiled up sweaty guys wrestling, and that they were also watching something on tv.
    Oh well.........................

TOBTEK
    Lovers!

Baja Big Dog
    We tried to come by, but they wouldn't let us in the Islander. They said I couldn't get in without a rainbow sticker on my car, and I definately couldn't get in with a female in my car.
    They mentioned something abot a bunch of oiled up sweaty guys wrestling, and that they were also watching something on tv.
    Oh well.........................
    Come on Phebus...you been around long enough to know you gotta hide the chicks in the trunk when you make an attempt to break into the Islander!!!
    It would have been fun to watch these guys sittin around and bitotch slappin each other and spraying each other down with boat bling!!!

Ziggy
    buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
    All I can tell you is never go camping at the Silver Strand State PArk on Coronado.........fricken parking lot is all it is

PaPaG
    Come on Phebus...you been around long enough to know you gotta hide the chicks in the trunk when you make an attempt to break into the Islander!!!
    It would have been fun to watch these guys sittin around and bitotch slappin each other and spraying each other down with boat bling!!!
    Was this the monthly oil up and rub down party at OC's that was adverstised in HB party section a few weeks ago?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast