Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p. Disco

yopengo
    We saw a little memorial in front of the Agave....very sad.

Devil's Advocate
    Mark would always spend some time talking with him. Give him some cigarettes and beer. How sad. Who would want to kill a man that like, who didn't have anything? How pointless. Nice town.

Big Warlock
    Godspeed!

Havasu1986
    Mark would always spend some time talking with him. Give him some cigarettes and beer. How sad. Who would want to kill a man that like, who didn't have anything? How pointless. Nice town.
    What does that mean D.A. Is this the guy that is always on the bicycle cruising up and down the channel.

Devil's Advocate
    [/B]
    What does that mean D.A. Is this the guy that is always on the bicycle cruising up and down the channel.
    Just a lot of bad stuff for a small town.

Havasu1986
    Just a lot of bad stuff for a small town.
    Agreed...Wasn't like that when I bought here 21 years ago. My trips to Havasu used to be every other week like clock work. Not so much any more.

No Name
    That sucks. Are you sure he was murdered? Not that it would surprise me in this world we live in. I spoke with him the middle of July for about 45 minutes. He looked me in the eye and told me he was contemplating suicide and he asked me what does someone do when they're feeling this way? He kinda caught me off guard with that question and I didn't really know what to say. I did tell him that I thought suicide was the coward's way out. From the few times I talked with him he seemed like an alright guy who was just down on his luck. I just can't understand what anyone would gain by killing a man who had nothing.
    Whatever happened, he's in a better place now.
    Goodspeed Disco.

revndave
    Who's Disco?

DILLIGAF
    Did he always were a leather kind of cowboy hat? If so did his bike have a little trailer on the back?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast