Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suction Housing

jetboat
    people like that go thru life on always looking behind,its not always the amount,itsa the principle!and belive me at 60,they always get it in the end.

R.A.D.man
    I often wonder why people don't list their hometown under their screen name..I don't even bother responding to requests for help, or ads for sale unless there is a location listed. So, where did you send the parts?.....Maybe someone in his neighborhood can get you an answer about your money, + collection fees of 100%.............Compounded weekly...........MP
    You always know someone may stiff you so that was taken into account before I agreed to help. The empty promises and the fact he's been using his boat are what piss me off.

RitcheyRch
    Not cool. Karma will get him in the end.
    By the way, Jetaholic never paid me for the suction piece and will not respond. Lots of empty promises, even agreements by me to accept payments and still not one dime out of the meager grand total of $255.00 he owes. Avoid the guy like you would any other piece of shit.

cyclone
    John: Good talking today! Happy that your project has "come along well" this is what I was talking about today (clean out studs) ,something everyone probably should look at regularly ...Tom
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...c/DSC06840.jpg
    I just blew the stock berk eyelet bolts apart last weekend and lost my handhole cover. Who stocks those new AMT bolts and will they fit into a berk suction housing?

centerhill condor
    I often wonder why people don't list their hometown under their screen name..I don't even bother responding to requests for help, or ads for sale unless there is a location listed. MP
    that's good advice...
    CC

flat broke
    I just blew the stock berk eyelet bolts apart last weekend and lost my handhole cover. Who stocks those new AMT bolts and will they fit into a berk suction housing?
    Mike,
    I thought you had an Aggressor suction on the Ultra? When did ya make the switch to the Berk piece?
    Chris

Cyclone check your PMs Tom

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234