Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boating video from Lake Tahoe

grads2112
    Here's an edited clip from the video shot in Lake Tahoe last weekend. I think it turned out pretty sweet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n3cmJOrQ

grads2112
    this is a shorter clip of the same footage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrC_Ic36GS8

John.
    This is a very sweet video. I've watched the DVD that Grant gave me 15+ times so far today at home...plus the times we watched it at your house. What did Jared think? I think the best part of the video is Jared at the very end.

grads2112
    This is a very sweet video. I've watched the DVD that Grant gave me 15+ times so far today at home...plus the times we watched it at your house. What did Jared think? I think the best part of the video is Jared at the very end.
    We're going over to Jared's house tomorrow to watch it on his 120" screen.:sqeyes: If you want to go with us let me know. Jared's part at the end is classic...it sucks. lmao.

John.
    We're going over to Jared's house tomorrow to watch it on his 120" screen.:sqeyes: If you want to go with us let me know. Jared's part at the end is classic...it sucks. lmao.
    I'm in for going over to Jared's. I'd like to see his theater room. I just posted the video over in the Sandbar too. Thought it was worthy of posting there.

DILLIGAF
    Good video. Less music and more engines please
    I bet they hate you guys up in Tahoe.....lol

grads2112
    I bet they hate you guys up in Tahoe.....lol
    LOL...very few people waved to us with all five fingers.

DILLIGAF
    LOL...very few people waved to us with all five fingers.
    They want nothing but low powered wooden classics on the lake You guys are a nightmare for them...lol

John.
    Hey Grads, I think you should send a copy of the DVD to Bob Leach. There's a bunch of Eliminators in the video. i bet that he'd enjoy it.
    Oh yeah, Grant is going to put the raw video on another dvd and make 6 copies of both.

Zimm944
    That was a great video, I think a Tahoe trip will be happening for us next year after all the great shots.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast