Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kirkland Vodka= gray goose

Sportin' Wood
    Hows the rebound on the Kirkland? Typicly I don't get a hangover with the goose, but If I drink some of the other brands, it hurts me.

shadow
    Hows the rebound on the Kirkland? Typicly I don't get a hangover with the goose, but If I drink some of the other brands, it hurts me.
    Thats the nice thing about Kirkland no If you are used to the good stuff with no Hangovers it's the same with Kirkland.

BadKachina
    I can't really tell the difference between vodkas. We usually buy what ever is on sale, but never anything generic. Usually Skye, Smirnoff, Absolute or Stoli.
    Do the expensive Vodkas taste any better in mixed drinks? We don't drink it straight, usually with some kind of energy drink, with Hypnotic and pineapple juice, or in bloody Marys.
    I can tell cheap tequilla, Patron and Don Julio are about the only tequillas I can drink straight.

rivercrazy
    I've tried Kirkland twice and it ain't no Grey Goose.....
    I also think Belvedere is the best among the 2nd tier premium vodka's.

riverbound
    I've tried Kirkland twice and it ain't no Grey Goose.....
    I also think Belvedere is the best among the 2nd tier premium vodka's.
    Must be drinking a different kirkland:idea: (My info came from the Dist. for Goose , who also happens to be the one who private labeled the Kirkland stuff :idea: )

rivercrazy
    Must be drinking a different kirkland:idea: (My info came from the Dist. for Goose , who also happens to be the one who private labeled the Kirkland stuff :idea: )
    Is it the square'ish bottle that has red glass in the bottom?
    It might be grey goose but its not the same stuff that comes in a grey goose bottle! IMO : )

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Lets have a Vodka Challenge, like the old Pepsi/Coke challenges. Blindfolds, numerous shots, various cocktails.....could be fun.

BADBLOWN572
    Lets have a Vodka Challenge, like the old Pepsi/Coke challenges. Blindfolds, numerous shots, various cocktails.....could be fun.
    I'm up for the challenge.

EmpirE231
    the kirkland stuff is pretty good, and I always thought it was goose... (heard the rumor) so that's cool if it's true. I still prefer my ketel one
    ohh and I've done the ol switcharoo.... put some popov into a ketel one bottle... people drank it... all woke up feeling shitty

riverbound
    as long as you aren't the one making the cocktails.....towards the end you could put gasoline in and no one would be able to taste the difference
    it would definitely be fun though

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast