Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kirkland Vodka= gray goose

RVRBUM2
    tastes the same to me we polished off a bottle today at the rio we will have to see what the after affects are tomarrow

HP350SC
    Svedka (sp) is one point(93 to a 94) lower than Goose, 2/3 price.

Kachina26
    Svedka is pretty good, but it felt like I was drinking Popov because of the price I paid I would have felt better if I paid twice as much I guess.

Kilrtoy
    Svedka is the Bomb
    And no morning hangover....

HavasuSelect
    Another vote for Svedka. I drank a handle of it this 3 day weekend and wasn't hung over one bit.

roln 20s
    Great topic - had heard the same rumor a few months ago. Been a huge Kettle One and Goose fan, but now, for half the price - I sure did like the handle of Kirkland Vodka we had at Powell. It works very well
    Roln 20s

riverbound
    Great topic - had heard the same rumor a few months ago. Been a huge Kettle One and Goose fan, but now, for half the price - I sure did like the handle of Kirkland Vodka we had at Powell. It works very well
    Roln 20s
    We actually went through 2 handles this weekend at a party and everyone woke up feeling surprisingly well.

riverbound
    Roln 20s
    We actually went through 2 handles this weekend at a party and everyone woke up feeling surprisingly well.

riverbound
    Roln 20s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234