Thread: Lake Tahoe Boating Video

John.
    Grads posted this over in the Hot Spots West section, but I thought it was worth while posting here too. We had planned on doing a helicopter shoot last Sunday but it was too windy for the helo to fly...so all video shoot is from boat to boat. My favorite part is Jared at the very end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n3cmJOrQ
    Youtube makes this look a little fuzzie. The DVD version is absolutely awesome.

socalmoney
    Cool video, surprised there are not more comments. 64 is fast too me. But then if you had to hang with the boats that go twice that fast, it would suck.

grads2112
    Cool video, surprised there are not more comments. 64 is fast too me. But then if you had to hang with the boats that go twice that fast, it would suck.
    Although Jared's boat only did 64 m.p.h. up there it was still fast enough to pass "Tahoe Thunder the fastest boat on Lake Tahoe"...that was pretty funny.

John, "they" look great.....
    Grads - nice close up dude.

bubbletop409
    I don't think Tahoe Thunder claims to be the fastest boat on the lake, rather I believe their claim is " The fastest boat ride on the lake ". Meaning open to the public for a price.

grads2112
    I don't think Tahoe Thunder claims to be the fastest boat on the lake, rather I believe their claim is " The fastest boat ride on the lake ". Meaning open to the public for a price.
    Well than they're still wrong because mine was open to the public for rides all week long...as long as they had a nice rack and a smokin' ass...

John.
    The 64mph quote is freakin' hilarious! Jared's boat did very well on Tahoe.

RiverOtter
    Grads posted this over in the Hot Spots West section, but I thought it was worth while posting here too. We had planned on doing a helicopter shoot last Sunday but it was too windy for the helo to fly...so all video shoot is from boat to boat. My favorite part is Jared at the very end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n3cmJOrQ
    Youtube makes this look a little fuzzie. The DVD version is absolutely awesome.
    Ya baby!