Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Machine tool financing

wsuwrhr
    I turned down my last 5 figure job. No more. Lead time on a new machine is 4-5 weeks. Time to step up to a bigger machine. I wasn't interested in a payment, since everything else I own is paid for. At this point I think I can make the payment as long as I keep it busy.
    I know a couple of you guys do commercial lending. My sales guy at Haas said I might get a better deal on the financing outside of Haas, so I will compare the competition.
    If I wasn't selling my house, I think I would aquire the money there, probably the least painful.
    Man that is nice, it will compliment my Mori-Seiki lathe well.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/vf31.jpg

wsuwrhr
    Holy fock that's nice. Maybe you could add a room to it and live inside.
    It is almost big enough, if it doesn't work out, believe me, at 80K, I will be living in it.

wsuwrhr
    Anyone need parts made?

wsuwrhr
    thats purdy
    Thanks,
    I would be nicer if it were on my floor though.
    Brian

Baja Big Dog
    Ive got two guys I have talked to on machine financing, Ill try to find them and PM ya...
    If you go with outside funding are you gonna look at any repo's?

wsuwrhr
    Ive got two guys I have talked to on machine financing, Ill try to find them and PM ya...
    If you go with outside funding are you gonna look at any repo's?
    Thanks,
    Nope, can't find any repos. New machine, unless it was a very special case.
    I take care of my tools, I don't want someone else's headaches.
    Being in the machining business my whole life, I have always felt noone sells a machine that makes good parts or money.
    Unless the history is known, it is too much of a gamble to me.
    Brian

Big Kahunaa
    Thanks,
    I would be nicer if it were on my floor though.
    Brian
    only way to make nicer if it was in my shop and some one else paying for it after you get it make sure you post picks of all the kick ass parts you make

ChumpChange
    When looking to finance a machine tool, just make sure you are actually speaking to somebody in the machine tool finance division. These specialized lenders know the residual and how to get rid of these machines if ever repossessed. They can offer lower rates because it's specialized and not bundled with all the other small ticket stuff.
    Rates for small ticket finance/leasing right now is the high nines. That is either for new or used, it does not matter.
    Just making one phone call, Machine Tool finance is in the high sixes low sevens. It will make a difference whether or not it is new or used and what exact machine with the machine tool finance division.
    If you want an exact proposal, just let me know.
    I know of a couple machine companies that were downsizing and selling off their equipment. I don't know what machines they were though but can always make a call.

superdave013
    I have used Intech funding twice. Both times was smooth hassle free.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast