Thread: Wanted...POLISHED SCOOP

uLtRADeNniS
    I need a polished dual carb scoop for 2 750s. Will even trade a polished carb hat plus $$ or plus 2 flame arrestors or ???... Carbs mount sideways as shown in pic..not sure if that makes a difference??
    heres my carb hat....Will still be for sale regardless..
    http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/274...5554050_rs.jpg

old flat
    The numbers are stickers, they will peel off very easy. There is also a 5/16" hole drilled in the top for a rope deflector. I don't think you can see it in the pic. BTW this fit a pair of 4150 DPs mounted sideways on a Weiand t-ram, just want to tell you every thing about it.
    STEVE

pebo
    Make sure you measure center to center on the carbs, cause they ain't all the same.

469 the coyote
    I also have one. I know that the one steve has pics of is cherry. Mine has a stain on top but will buff out just didnt do it. It also has the flame arresters with it. It was on a dart tunnel ram.

Nucking futs

old flat
    I also have one. I know that the one steve has pics of is cherry. Mine has a stain on top but will buff out just didnt do it. It also has the flame arresters with it. It was on a dart tunnel ram.
    Yeah that's the one we first had on the Cole, then we decided to get it up in the clean air. For a lake deal a scoop with arrestors would be a better choice IMO.
    STEVE