Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blythe for Labor Day

RitcheyRch
    Anyone going to be in Blythe over the Labor Day Weekend? We will be launching out of McIntyre.

DCBDaytona
    Anyone going to be in Blythe over the Labor Day Weekend? We will be launching out of McIntyre.
    If I wasn't working , I'd come visit.

VegasCharger
    We will be there we usually launch out of riveria or the blythe park. On the other side of the bridge. We dont usually go too far down river. But we might have to stop by. we are in a blue and white miniday cruiser. If you see us say hi.

RitcheyRch
    Wish you could come visit.
    If I wasn't working , I'd come visit.
    I will look for you in Goose Flats which is where we most likely will be hanging out enjoying the water and the weather.
    We will be there we usually launch out of riveria or the blythe park. On the other side of the bridge. We dont usually go too far down river. But we might have to stop by. we are in a blue and white miniday cruiser. If you see us say hi.

pspoolman
    I hope water level comes up a little more then it was last weekend. I saw sand bars I hadn't seen all summer.

RitcheyRch
    I hope is up as well. Been told has been up all Summer plus the waterflow report shows its been high.
    Typically, anything over 1000 cfs is high so looks like been somewhat high
    Parker
    Dam
    Date (cfs)
    ---- -----
    Aug 20 11000
    Aug 21 11000
    Aug 22 10000
    Aug 23 9000
    Aug 24 10000
    Aug 25 11000
    Aug 26 11000
    I hope water level comes up a little more then it was last weekend. I saw sand bars I hadn't seen all summer.

MudPumper
    Ritch, roll up to Aha Quin on Saturday and there will be a shitload of boats at the sandbar and then in the lagoon for some racing when the sun goes down.

RitcheyRch
    Might do that. Need to get directions.
    Ritch, roll up to Aha Quin on Saturday and there will be a shitload of boats at the sandbar and then in the lagoon for some racing when the sun goes down.

MudPumper
    From the 10 in Blythe, take the CA 95 north 10 Miles to Aha Quin. You'll see the sign on the right hand side. Pull into the park and go left to the ramp to launch. Just follow the line of boats that will be there. The sandbar where everyone will be is out of the lagoon and up river not even a mile. You cant boat there from Blythe because there is a dam in the way.

RitcheyRch
    Not far at all. Knew couldnt boat from McIntyre due to the diversion dam being there.
    From the 10 in Blythe, take the CA 95 north 10 Miles to Aha Quin. You'll see the sign on the right hand side. Pull into the park and go left to the ramp to launch. Just follow the line of boats that will be there. The sandbar where everyone will be is out of the lagoon and up river not even a mile. You cant boat there from Blythe because there is a dam in the way.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast