Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Labor Day?

707dog
    I think there's a speed limit on Berryessa... no boats slower than 64 m.p.h.:jawdrop:
    hey i resemble that remark...

John.
    Saturday and Monday
    not sure on Saturday yet. I need to find a boat biatch since Ericka is working. Monday we'll leave our house around 9am or so...get to Berryessa around 10:30am or so. Going to launch at Markley Cove again since it went smoothly last time. Have you been to Berryessa before?

120 Inches
    not sure on Saturday yet. I need to find a boat biatch since Ericka is working. Monday we'll leave our house around 9am or so...get to Berryessa around 10:30am or so. Going to launch at Markley Cove again since it went smoothly last time. Have you been to Berryessa before?
    I was there when I was kid. Dont remember much, but a lot of dirt.

John.
    there's some water there now too.
    we can caravan down to the lake if you want.

grads2112
    I think way back then boats were topping out at 65 m.p.h. Things have changed a lot since then....oh wait a minute.

John.
    I think way back then boats were topping out at 65 m.p.h. Things have changed a lot since then....oh wait a minute.
    Ouch Grads. you're going to give the guy a speed complex. He's either going to be buying a whipple this winter or a 27 foot custom boat.

acatitude
    Ouch Grads. you're going to give the guy a speed complex. He's either going to be buying a whipple this winter or a 27 foot custom boat.
    or if he wants to go faster........................

120 Inches
    I think there's a speed limit on Berryessa... no boats slower than 64 m.p.h.:jawdrop:
    Ok Grads I cant take it any more. Don't worry about speed limits. When that starboard motor takes a dump, you are going to need acatitude to tow you out and Miss Daytona can ride with me at 64 M.P.H. :cry:

120 Inches
    Ok Grads I cant take it any more. Dont worry about speed limits, when that starboard motor takes a dump. You are going to need acatitude to tow you in, and Miss Daytona can ride with me at 64 M.P.H.:cry:

acatitude
    right on wheres that grudge match vid. lol
    http://media.putfile.com/Grudge-Match

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast