Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Launch ramp etiquette, how close is too close?

H20Advantage
    Two feet is plenty of room.
    The guy needs to grow a pair and take it up with the man not the wife whom he can intimidate.

2Driver
    Once I saw her back a trailer up, I knew she was the one.
    LMAO.
    My wife backs the rig in as well. One day at Windsor there was a narrow lane open next to the short wall on the lake side of the ramp. She was lined up about 2 lanes over. When she backed up people were looking like: "where is she going" She snaked the whole rig in so perfect it looked like a movie being played in reverse.

HM
    2 ft was plenty. I think we need to hear the other side of the story.:devil:

Danhercules
    I think as along as you or the guy next to you can walk around the boats to make sure all is good on the trailer. Some people need to center the boats on the trailer. Leave room for that. I think 2 feet is fine.

Cigalert
    It seems like there are a lot of people taking more and more room lately. If I can slip in between 2 trailers playing grab ass, get in get out...I say pig pen this here's rubber duck and I'm about to put the hammer down.

707dog
    You think you get dirty looks? Back my setup down once on a busy day and see what looks you get.
    The best is when taking the boat off the water. here comes the Freightliner all limo tinted so you can see who is driving. It gets back down perfectly, the air brakes are applies, everyone is looking, and out comes this chick. That draws tons of attention every time.
    Once I saw her back a trailer up, I knew she was the one.
    damn skippy with this one..well speaking of my own not your ms's. gotta love it!

OGShocker
    Hard to have any respect for someone who would bang on your truck window and confront your wife instead of you..Im thinking... in the world of JBB ....there would be a confrontation....
    I could just see you smacking the guy with your purse.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456