Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snakes On A Plane...

Troy McClure
    SUCKS.......I've wasted the last hour of my life trying to figure out this movie.
    Other than the blond chicks booobs in the bathroom...well.....stupid...........

John.
    SUCKS.......I've wasted the last hour of my life trying to figure out this movie.
    Other than the blond chicks booobs in the bathroom...well.....stupid...........
    was watching it too. change your channel to the Discovery Channel for Dirty Jobs. just came on and much more interesting show.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    As bad as "Wild Hogs"?

Troy McClure
    As bad as "Wild Hogs"?
    Haven't seen that one, and I hate Tim Allen. However, I would think Samuel L. would be associated with something better?

Miss Perfect
    I did not think it was good, but slightly entertaining. There were a couple of scenes that had me on the edge of my seat....like the one where the snake bites the guy's thingy.... that one was good

Tom Brown
    I didn't mind SoaP. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Troy McClure
    was watching it too. change your channel to the Discovery Channel for Dirty Jobs. just came on and much more interesting show.
    The Military channel is good too, also, try Court TV. Classic A-holes at their best

Tom Brown
    like the one where the snake bites the guy's thingy.... that one was good
    You would.
    I particularly liked the way he thumped it off the side walls of the bathroom like it was a huge dick.
    The movie is an over the top comedy/horror. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Troy McClure
    I did not think it was good, but slightly entertaining. There were a couple of scenes that had me on the edge of my seat....like the one where the snake bites the guy's thingy.... that one was good
    OR. where the snake bites the girl's boobie. I KNOW, I'm immature but I giggled anyway.

Miss Perfect
    You would.
    I particularly liked the way he thumped it off the side walls of the bathroom like it was a huge dick.
    The movie is an over the top comedy/horror. It's not meant to be taken seriously.
    Exactly! Don't see it if you want to watch a serious movie, but if you want to see something that is mildly amusing and does not take much thought.... then this might be your movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast