Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Force Offshore's New Location, Lake Elsinore

Pussywhippled
    I have nothing to gain by writing this, I have an Eliminator so...
    I went to Force Offshore's new shop (old Pro Marine) in Lake Elsinore (Lakeland Village) today at the request of 2forcefull to get some photos of (one of) his new ride(s).
    The guy really pisses me off with his new this, old this, sell that, buy this, too fast, 2 boat, 3 boat 4... Whatever that's the topic for another thread.
    Anyways...
    Personally I think it's great that Force took the bold step to move backwards to Lake Elsinore.
    Shockwave and Afterbirth both moved out this area and actually Afterbirths used to sit where new Forces now sit.
    I think it's great that they are bringing "Industry" back to Elsinore, Corona Adjacent is so played out.
    Ok, ok so "the dock" is a few hundred feet from the water but... Time will tell, and you can't have everything overnight.
    Yes there is a bunch of Pete's (Pro Marine) old pack rat shiznit is everywhere but that too will soon be gone. There was someone cleaning it out stuff and loading a big dumpster as I was there.
    I'm sure it will take more than a weekend to move out 20 years of crap.
    The area that I saw was clean and ready for boat rigging, and the shop area was even air conditioned.
    The guy (shop boy) I talked to said that everyone was out on the lake demo-ing a couple thousand horsepower 32ft cat. I said oh the maroon and orange... He said yeah you've seen it...
    I said yeah that's a bitchen boat, more than I could ever afford, no not true, just more than I would ever spend on a boat.
    Overall I like what Force Offshore is doing and you can talk all the crap you want about Force, but I'm sure we could dig up dirt on every mfg. out there if we wanted too.
    I'm sure I will go back to get some more pics for 2forcefull in a couple of weeks when rigging happens, so I will report back as the action happens.
    Skip "Long Dong Silver" Johnson reporting...

Nord
    Eliminator is breaking ground out in that area as well...................

Pussywhippled
    Where ???

Pussywhippled
    Perris is nowhere near Elsinore...

riverbound
    I have always liked Force boats...but I have to say the Gel on those boats looks horrible. why cant they do something that works with the lines of the boat.

Infamous
    Perris is nowhere near Elsinore...
    Actually closer than you think. The new tilt up that Eliminator is building is maybe 15 mins from Elsinore. Straight shot down the 74

Pussywhippled
    Actually closer than you think. The new tilt up that Eliminator is building is maybe 15 mins from Elsinore. Straight shot down the 74
    Now it's 15 minutes from Elsinore...
    "15 minutes maybe" from Elsinore isn't really Elsinore, Thomas Guide.
    I can get from the 91/15 (Corona) to Diamond drive in 18 minutes, so do the math...

NdaWind
    I live a couple blocks away from there and was wondering what old Pete has been doing over there for the last month or more, been cleaning like a son o bitch. Now if he could get that old junker of a cruise boat out of the lake.

revndave
    The front of these boats are horrible.The squared off look does not look good. Side view is good.

revndave

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast