Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Weekend Knights Landing

charitycase
    I know, my wife and I keep having kids, so all those selfish weekends that I used to have now become "Family" weekends
    It's "Family" safe.
    See what your wife gets for taking something serious that was put to her in fun.J/K C-YA

sixgunsam
    LOL Have a safe and fun weekend!

Mrs.charitycase
    LOL Have a safe and fun weekend!
    We will!! You too!!

LandSpeedRacer
    All who are on the water (or roads) this weekend, whether the Sac or not, please be safe out there.
    Sorry we cant attend, the flattie is still getting some mods and we are headed to Calistoga with the Herberts to see some 180mph Sprint Cars.
    Hey Sixgun, nothing wrong with family, I met yours and they are pretty cool. How is the boat?
    Charitycases, thanks for the invite, we'll see you at PCR! We will definately have a shot together in memory of Mark.
    LSR

charitycase
    I will make damn sure that we have a few toasts to Mark(1980 Sanger).
    R.I.P. & Godspeed

sixgunsam
    LSR, thanks we bought a cabin up by Shaver Lake so we are headed that way for the week, boat and trailer are coming along. I would like to get to the water [if there is any] in the next month or so, let's meet up then

Diamondintheruff
    I know, my wife and I keep having kids, so all those selfish weekends that I used to have now become "Family" weekends
    It's hard to tell by your Avatar, but it looks like you don't have a back seat. Is that why they were "selfish weekends"?
    My 4 yr old has been in the boat since she was 3 months old, of course we've always had a boat with more than 2 seats and always will. We have the hot pipes pipes too, but she knows better than to get near them and we just watch our speed when she's with us. Family weekends for us, are about boating in the summer. We have another baby on the way too, due next March, just in time to get started for next years summer season. Can't wait!
    Hope to make it on Sunday with a few more Laid Back Boaters, same group we met you all with last time.

charitycase
    It's hard to tell by your Avatar, but it looks like you don't have a back seat. Is that why they were "selfish weekends"?
    My 4 yr old has been in the boat since she was 3 months old, of course we've always had a boat with more than 2 seats and always will. We have the hot pipes pipes too, but she knows better than to get near them and we just watch our speed when she's with us. Family weekends for us, are about boating in the summer. We have another baby one on the way too, due next March, just in time to get started for next years summer season. Can't wait!
    Hope to make it on Sunday with a few more Laid Back Boaters, same group we met you all with last time.
    Cool.C-YA out there.

Mrs.charitycase
    My 4 yr old has been in the boat since she was 3 months old, of course we've always had a boat with more than 2 seats and always will. We have the hot pipes pipes too, but she knows better than to get near them and we just watch our speed when she's with us. Family weekends for us, are about boating in the summer. We have another baby one on the way too, due next March, just in time to get started for next years summer season. Can't wait!
    You're saying you're trying to make it out to Knights Landing? If so... COOL!!! Can't wait!! Let us know if you have any questions!!!

Diamondintheruff
    You're saying you're trying to make it out to Knights Landing? If so... COOL!!! Can't wait!! Let us know if you have any questions!!!
    Yes, we want to come. Thanks for allowing the squirt boats. :wink:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast