Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vick just spoke and...

DILLIGAF
    wow, he speaked? Thought he only verbalized with his two middle fingers.
    Speaked? lol
    A black reporter on ESPN just said that many church members were there singing old "negro" songs outside the courthouse. WTF!

Lookin for Liquid
    After watching his news conference I am sure he is sorry.....that he got caught.....with an approximate projected 144 million reasons to feel that way I could speak from the heart pretty well if I just threw that much down the toilet.
    Sorry there Mikey....ain't buyin it yet....we shall see what you do in your future to sway my unracist opinion.

Redwing247
    His confession video
    http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/conten...DD38DF1C4BFFFD 7FD796D5C4E23C0084

Ziggy
    His confession video
    http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/conten...DD38DF1C4BFFFD 7FD796D5C4E23C0084
    LMAO

USCFAN
    Speaked? lol
    A black reporter on ESPN just said that many church members were there singing old "negro" songs outside the courthouse. WTF!
    You are joking right????

DILLIGAF
    You are joking right????
    Nope...I promise you that was what he said

partytime
    I don't normally post replies to stuff like this but this will be my second post on this subject. This guy needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, period. Why, because he is supposed to be or should be a role model to Americas kids. I sure as hell wouldn't want my kids emulating him. Just like the steroid abuses in baseball, or faking injuries so they don't get cut from their contract in football. Morals, yeah right. These guys haven't got a clue with their I'm above the law attitudes. But this is worse, the crimes law enforcement is stating he has "allegedly" done to animals (I'm not an activist but come on) go beyond pushing the line or normalcy. He got caught, he knew it was illegal, and now he feels remorse bull, bite me Michael Vick! For every pro athlete in any sport there are thousands waiting for their shot to become the next one, so I say, next...
    Sorry for the rant, I have stepped down from my soapbox.

Racey
    I hope after the guys sentence he comes back to find no job waiting for him, and he ends up having to flip burgers. It would be a great example to set for the rest of these football idiots that are out there being assholes in their off time.

RitcheyRch
    Didnt he also say he knows he needs to grow up.

River Lynchmob
    He makes me feel less intelligent for having listened to him speak...he is disgusting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast