Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vick just spoke and...

Old Texan
    Mike Vick- aka: Ron Mexico
    If you hadn't heard the story, Vick has Herpes and gets his tratements under the fictious alias "Ron Mexico". This all became public when he got sued by a groupie who contracted Herpes from him. I believe he paid her off to shut up and go away.
    Larry Wachs and Eric von Hessler, 2 Atlanta morning DJ's sold Ron Mexico Falcon jersies until the team and NFL shut them down. Point of it all is, Vick has been a piece of shit for a long time and thinks he can do as he pleases and his "talent and fame" will get him out of anything. Finding God is just another gimmick that ain't gonna work.
    Give him the max. sentence and then let the VA state charges pile on. The man needs to figure out he's stupid, and the catch 22 is he's too stupid to figure it out...........

Jbb
    Mike Vick- aka: Ron Mexico
    If you hadn't heard the story, Vick has Herpes and gets his tratements under the fictious alias "Ron Mexico". This all became public when he got sued by a groupie who contracted Herpes from him. I believe he paid her off to shut up and go away.
    Larry Wachs and Eric von Hessler, 2 Atlanta morning DJ's sold Ron Mexico Falcon jersies until the team and NFL shut them down. Point of it all is, Vick has been a piece of shit for a long time and thinks he can do as he pleases and his "talent and fame" will get him out of anything. Finding God is just another gimmick that ain't gonna work.
    Give him the max. sentence and then let the VA state charges pile on. The man needs to figure out he's stupid, and the catch 22 is he's too stupid to figure it out...........
    In case you didnt know...The Regular Guys were terminated earlier this year.....I miss that show...

River Runin
    he has found God now.....lol
    He is an idiot
    His prayer could be heard!
    Oh god!-I'm fked!---OOH God, I'm Fked!...OOOh My God!- I'm Fked!
    And a deep voice Rang through the blubbering and tears streaming to the floor!
    You Sure the Fk Are My Son!!
    He should get 1-3 for each dog!
    Just wait and see!----Him and Paris will be seen in bible class together!

LuckyStrike
    I think he was Quoted saying somethig like this;
    I jus wana tell all the kids out there Im sorry..Quit scool Do crack an git into
    the mony making sport of pit-bull fighting

fatboy95
    I believe the correct terminology, as old school as it might sound, really is "negro spirituals."
    not sure if we can use the word "negro" in this society
    perhaps "african american spiritual" would be politically correct.

502 JET
    :idea: Maybe GOD will help him pay back the 22 million$ to the Falcons.:jawdrop:

4DAY4PLAY
    Mark my words.....he will sell out others, and be an informant for the feds on people he knows involved in gambling, dog fights and probably even drug sales/trafficing. By selling out and snitching he probably wont serve a day. Worse case scenario, 6 months in jail and a few years probation. As far as football goes, im not sure if he'll play again in the NFL, they can ban him for life just for being associated with illegal gambling. Theres always other leagues that will pay him $$$ just for the publicity and fan base he has.

Lookin for Liquid
    Can't wait for him to snitch on gambling and be indicted for that too!
    Roll Brother...Roll!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I believe the correct terminology, as old school as it might sound, really is "negro spirituals."
    Actually, they are probably Baptist or Methodist songs. Race has nothing to do with it.

Danhercules
    He admited lying to the NFL and to the owner of the Falcons. That right there should get him banned from the NFL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast