Thread: Again...........Leaking V-drive. Where to go to fix it.

QuickJet
    Lets try this again (3rd time now). http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
    My Casale is leaking pretty bad now. What started out as a relatively small drip has now turned into an annoying puddle.
    I'd like to just drop the boat off and pick it up when it's fixed. Is there anywhere in the So Cal Inland Empire area that anyone could recommend?
    Thanks.

mouzer
    Hey scott what about jim wilkes marine santa ana.. T.Papps shop in corona they worked on BIGPROPPAS v-drives.

Racey
    If you can get the V-drive out yourself Casale is located in Sante Fe Springs, other than that the only other shop i know of is Wilkes Marine, i think they are in OC right off the 91, or maybe it was the 55 :idea:, i've only been there once, but they seem to be nice guys. :idea:

river redy
    Lets try this again (3rd time now). http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
    My Casale is leaking pretty bad now. What started out as a relatively small drip has now turned into an annoying puddle.
    I'd like to just drop the boat off and pick it up when it's fixed. Is there anywhere in the So Cal Inland Empire area that anyone could recommend?
    Thanks.
    Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga and talk to mike they will have it done in a day or 2, they are right off the 10 on Haven (new location)

fc-pilot
    All of those are good options. I might try to find out where Dan Aaseth (Looking for Liquid) is at and give him a call also. I know he is in So Cal somewhere. Which ever one is closest to you and has the time to get it taken care of for you I would take it to. All of those guys have great reputations so it is just a matter of convenience for you.
    Paul

Schiada76
    Superdave could hook you up too.

BA Kurtis
    Toms Perfomance in Hesperia, 760-947-6510