Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something Happened Near a Race Site!

bordsmnj

FlatRat
    Yes, this is our missing 'rat'. He sent his 'Hit Man', Steve to bring home the spoils of Ione back to Eureka Montana, BAAAAA, BUT, that incredible Hallet 396 BBC had a tid bit of valve trouble. It aint the same Timmie and Johnie....How did you get so popular so fast?? Everyone asked about you!
    You can usually find him reclining on SOMETHING or instigating some practical joke on someone! Mustard all around.
    HMMM,
    as allways,Boyd has given a full and complete report...from a Jerks point of view of course.I knew something was wrong when I saw the "Hit Man" coming through "town"..( no traffic lights for us) on Sat. night.Asked about us?...a couple of toothless Rats???That's crazy!!!Boyd ....oh grand jErK of the Nosties what have we done.If all it takes is a flip and a little Mustard to be famous we are all in trouble.All jokin':idea: aside,sorry we couldn't make this time.We missed all of the whole reason for racin'...and that's all the great folks doing it.Moses....????:idea:

FlatRat
    what about the ss396 on the saturday race. need u to fill that in. hehehehehe
    Yea!!!,
    where's super Sanger Larry's pics?Congrats there SS396.Feels good dont' it?

CircleJerk
    A more recent shot of the SK winner Jeff H. who bought Justins 535 Hondo Sprint bottom similar to V-drive Videos and now has 396 power pulling an 18 gear 7400 rpm with a 14 pitch prop. Not bad. At this time in Clarkston, his GPS said 85.6! This was on a short 3/4 mile course.

CircleJerk
    I left myself out!
    'Greaser' #57 is a 1973 Aquacraft Shark with a 1974 LS7 now equipped with a Joe Hunt 1962 magneto, Isky Z33 vintage camshaft, Weind dominator tunnel ram, Joe Reath prepped crank & short block, 12 degree Casale with 15s, all Nicson hardware, and a 11 X 15 Kindsvater prop. I believe this boat had some ski racing in its past but dont really know for sure. All I know is it's heavy and rides like a Cadillac. and it's faster than SS396, just barely.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast