Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something Happened Near a Race Site!

bordsmnj
    Sorry, left your Sanger out, my bad. Ror, get busy, rental rates are on the upswing! interest you know........
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...7&d=1188322476

bordsmnj
    Yup, cant say his moldy oldy #17 Hallet is anything but fast and well driven by last Iones Champion in the former B class. This 396 is one of the fastest, in fact it ran so hard in its first heat that Steve itimidated one racer to the point of quiting for the day.
    Too bad his new Manley max flow valves took a dump. Anyone thinking on updating to nice valves, this racer might advise otherwise. The stem top just broke off. This boat came from Phoenix, I believe and may have been someones racer from the past, anyone recognize it?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...8&d=1188323238

TonkaDriver
    Hey Jerk,
    One thing on my list of things to do is when my shark is done is a vacation tow up there to come and play. Sounds like a great time and great people. Can't think of a better vacation myself.
    The shark is in disassembly right now then the fun begins. Fiberglass dust aplenty.
    I am thinking of naming it shark attack due to your post on another site concerning my boat.
    Anyway you can look for me to make a trip up there boat in tow as soon as it is ready.
    Kurt

FlatRat
    Yup, cant say his moldy oldy #17 Hallet is anything but fast and well driven by last Iones Champion in the former B class. This 396 is one of the fastest, in fact it ran so hard in its first heat that Steve itimidated one racer to the point of quiting for the day.
    Too bad his new Manley max flow valves took a dump. Anyone thinking on updating to nice valves, this racer might advise otherwise. The stem top just broke off. This boat came from Phoenix, I believe and may have been someones racer from the past, anyone recognize it?
    Jerk,
    Steve picked this boat up in Elko Nv. for 1,500 bucks.I'm not real sure it was the Manley that let go.You should see the guide,it had so much slop and only around 20 hours on it!It didn't hurt the head at all.Just the piston.

CircleJerk
    Hey Jerk,
    One thing on my list of things to do is when my shark is done is a vacation tow up there to come and play.The shark is in disassembly right now then the fun begins. Fiberglass dust aplenty.
    I am thinking of naming it shark attack.
    Kurt
    What an honor, to name a child of mine! Wifie never let that happen. You would be more than welcome, of course.

CircleJerk
    Thanks to Mr. Price: Here are shots of our favorite vacation site, Ione City and Pend Orielle River.

CircleJerk
    Ione:

CircleJerk
    Some racing shots:

CircleJerk
    Over 13 boats graced the pits, I am thrilled to see after 7 years we are still going strong and safer on a short oval, even in a river!

CircleJerk
    Our hero: George Nordling, owner of SS701 (Hot Canary) and SS76 (Orange Crush) playing golf as well at a race site!
    More scenery as well and a perfect ending to a perfect Northwest (EASTERN WA.)Nostalgia Racing event.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast