Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu OUI attorney needed

bohica
    One of my employees just walked in my office and told me his buddy got arrested for an OUI at the checkpoint this weekend. I had told him about the planned checkpoint and he told everyone in his group. I guess this one jackhole didn't listen and got arrested. He said the guy knows he did the crime and will pay and deal with the consequences. The problem is he was told that he had to appear within 2 weeks and he will be on a cruise during that time. He wants someone that can get him a continuance to a later date. Anyone have an attorney contact that could handle that for him?

Ultracrazy
    One of my employees just walked in my office and told me his buddy got arrested for an OUI at the checkpoint this weekend. I had told him about the planned checkpoint and he told everyone in his group. I guess this one jackhole didn't listen and got arrested. He said the guy knows he did the crime and will pay and deal with the consequences. The problem is he was told that he had to appear within 2 weeks and he will be on a cruise during that time. He wants someone that can get him a continuance to a later date. Anyone have an attorney contact that could handle that for him?
    He doesn't need an Atty to request a continuance. He can go to the court within the next week or so and request one through the court clerk.

mobldj
    let him miss the cruise,thats what he gets for being a ahole ,dont do the crime if you cant do the time,have another shot culo
    theres a time and place for everything.

bohica
    That's the problem, he can't get up there. His cruise leaves this week and will be gone for twenty something days.

mobldj
    just thought of something,maybe the leos need to impound and chrush boats of operators who get busted,they do it for street racers.

Mohave Vice
    We were requested by LE to beach our boat during that checkpont. LE checked everything on our toon. Asked if I was drinking. Said no! Our friend's children had on their ski vests and LE gave each them each a T-shirt. Saw a couple of peeps on the beach "cuffed up". Not good

Ultracrazy
    That's the problem, he can't get up there. His cruise leaves this week and will be gone for twenty something days.
    Call the courts.........

C-2
    Better add divorce attorney to that request if he has to appear!

Big Inch
    We were requested by LE to beach our boat during that checkpont. LE checked everything on our toon. Asked if I was drinking. Said no! Our friend's children had on their ski vests and LE gave each them each a T-shirt. Saw a couple of peeps on the beach "cuffed up". Not good
    My little boy didn't get a t-shirt. Now I feel jipped. Mohave is that boat in your sig line. If so is it a Stoker? Looks like a boat we were next to in Moabi late Saturday.

vmjtc3
    Why worry about obeying the law now. He seems not to give a fock about the law so why is he worried about it now? Just tell him to go have his fun and worry about the consequences when he gets caught. Seems to be his modus operandi .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast