Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu OUI attorney needed

redneckcharlie
    Now that's the very definition of a good friend right there... LOL
    You want to be my friend? I could use some more fair weathered friends like yourself..
    Here's your sign. Jerk Off # 3
    RD
    And LMFAO #2!

River Lynchmob
    Now that's the very definition of a good friend right there... LOL
    You want to be my friend? I could use some more fair weathered friends like yourself..
    Here's your sign. Jerk Off # 3
    RD
    I know you're way past # 3 by now

Windy
    So your buddy kills a kid while oui and you would stand behind him. This is what is wrong with this country. But hey you keep standing behind them. And I am a jerk off.
    Many years ago a very good friend of mine was behind the wheel of a fatal car crash. Her boyfriend was ejected and died from blunt force trauma. She in the ER in critical condition, fighting for her life. She was arrested for DUI...and ultimately charged with Felony Manslaughter. She plea bargained and got 3 years of house arrest. She ended up losing everything...her house...her job...etc.
    She was a very sweet girl who made a horrible mistake. I couldnt walk away from our friendship when she needed her freinds the most.

Riverbass
    Many years ago a very good friend of mine was behind the wheel of a fatal car crash. Her boyfriend was ejected and died from blunt force trauma. She in the ER in critical condition, fighting for her life. She was arrested for DUI...and ultimately charged with Felony Manslaughter. She plea bargained and got 3 years of house arrest. She ended up losing everything...her house...her job...etc.
    She was a very sweet girl who made a horrible mistake. I couldnt walk away from our friendship when she needed her freinds the most.
    I am not saying to turn your back on a buddy but in this case he needs to learn responabilty.
    And Windy thank you. (SEMPER FI)

Jbb
    RD .....Stop Hating....
    RD SUX...

squirt'nmyload
    So your buddy kills a kid while oui and you would stand behind him. This is what is wrong with this country. But hey you keep standing behind them. And I am a jerk off.
    I am not saying to turn your back on a buddy but in this case he needs to learn responabilty.

77charger
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fishkiller714 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fishkiller714 View Post
    typical hypocite response.Til it happens to them or one of their own friends.

Dribble
    I believe the system will allow him to postpone his court appearance for a later date. If not, he can probably have an attorney appear for him and enter a not guilty plea. Then he will automatically get a later court appearance.
    Your friend was a dumbshit who will have to pay a heavy penalty. He probably doesn't need a dressing down from the Sandbar peanut gallery.

vmjtc3
    I believe the system will allow him to postpone his court appearance for a later date. If not, he can probably have an attorney appear for him and enter a not guilty plea. Then he will automatically get a later court appearance.
    Your friend was a dumbshit who will have to pay a heavy penalty.
    Kind of a dressing down wouldn't you say?

Tom Brown
    Jerk Offs... both of ya.
    I love the crowd that want to apply baseball bats to anyone, other than themselves, who has broken the law.... before, during, and after the legal system has dealt with it. They are like menstruating women.... whatever the punishment, it's not nearly enough and they're still pissed off that you had to take a work call on their parent's anniversary.
    Heck, I think I might be in the middle of a huge mistake right now....
    That's perfect for you because you're a blues man, Nord.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast