Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Bass Pro Shop, what an amazing store

Magic34
    Went to that place for the first time tonight. Brought the whole family. What an experience.
    The atmosphere and overall store is incredible. The people behind that store are crazy good at marketing. You get so involved in the happenings around the store, you forget that you rae shopping. If you go in there to check it out, you are there an hour and end up buying something that you dont need.
    They also succeed at this by having a very open floor, meaning they dont cram inventory everywhere with stuff falling off of shelves. They make the shopping an incredible experience compared to any other store I have been in.
    I dont fish, and if you think it is just for fishing, you're wrong. I walked around and completely missed the fishing poles the first time around.
    Check it out, it is a good time.

Phat Matt
    Very cool store.
    I bought a gun case there last week.

Racey
    The one out here in vegas is amazing, frigging huge place with ten thousand gallon plus aquariums, indoor gun and archery range, waterfalls, bitchin store for sure.

OCMerrill
    I have driven by a few times. It's like a 1/4 mile long. Bitchen looking to boot.

Troy McClure
    I went to the new one out in Mira Loma (?). Too f'n crowded. Walked in... made my way to the exit and left. Didn't get a chance to check it out. Maybe need to visit when it's an off day???

Phat Matt
    I went to the new one out in Mira Loma (?). Too f'n crowded. Walked in... made my way to the exit and left. Didn't get a chance to check it out. Maybe need to visit when it's an off day???
    Rancho Cucamonga

Troy McClure
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Gesundheit.....
    Yea, what he said

Magic34
    It is busy on the weekends here, but not bad at all on weeknights.

RitcheyRch
    Never been but have debated checking out the new store on the 15 freeway.

THOR
    Its awesome.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast