Thread: GOOSENECK truck driver needed

TOBTEK
    Need to spiff someone some $$$ to pull a GOOSENECK fitted RV from Escondido to San marcos. About a 15 mile trip. Can anyone help in the North san Diego area. Need to do this Friday Afternoon sometime. Thank you....Toby

andy01
    I have a gooseneck, but thats about all I have going for you. i don't liive there, I won't be around on Friday. But if I did live there I would be more then happy to help ya out.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    I have a gooseneck, but thats about all I have going for you. i don't liive there, I won't be around on Friday. But if I did live there I would be more then happy to help ya out.
    Andy
    thanks Andy, wish you were closer. Anyone have any buddies they can call? I'll pry open my wallet

Screaming Pete
    tob call darla at dcb just a thought

TOBTEK
    tob call darla at dcb just a thought
    WHERE have you been my Yuma brother.......Havent seen you on the freeway latley darla is on vacation....thanks though

andy01
    WHERE have you been my Yuma brother.......Havent seen you on the freeway latley darla is on vacation....thanks though
    Tob I have to say you must really bug the shit out of those guys if you know when Darla is on vacation....... maybe you should take a vacation from DCB..........