Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging Litlbit, are ya sceared of a banjo strummin jerk?

CircleJerk
    I know ya took the year off and your boat was loaned to brother but arent you going to defend your SK win at Tastin Racin this year? I would like to settle the score with you. My Aquacraft will be there, the one that beat you at Newport and I really need some competition since Robbie quit! How about borrowint the boat back and race me for $200?? Best of four heats? Yes, I am challenging a :sleeping: GIRL! Heck, I also took a year off after my crash now lets show some guts and RETURN!

FlatRat
    A jerk with a banjo... talkin' smack to a chick.....

sanger ss396
    the jerk has been staying up untill the wee hours of the morning. monday he fired off that BIG BLOCK CHEVY watch out it sounded really strong. the old "greaser" is ready to rock and roll.

CircleJerk
    Thanks guys, but where is the GIRL? She beat me once and I got her back once, so lets go to Sammamish and I might bring my accordian for a little polka victory tune!

lilbit
    Weeellll CircleJerk..... Think ya got the story a little twisted.. As I am sure you are aware--I would love to cause you to burn again-by you being beaten by a GIRL!!
    Funny after my flip I did come back- Infact Tastin and Racin last year was my FIRST Race back after flipping...
    Have a pretty demanding job and two busy teenagers.. Not to mention my sponsor is selling the boat.
    Nice try-baiting me with a wager.. I love a challenge and the competition.. No go- you will have to take it like a MAN and play with the BOYS!! Besides I really hate to make a Grown Man Cry.. All in good fun right?

FlatRat
    Weeellll CircleJerk..... Think ya got the story a little twisted.. As I am sure you are aware--I would love to cause you to burn again-by you being beaten by a GIRL!!
    Funny after my flip I did come back- Infact Tastin and Racin last year was my FIRST Race back after flipping...
    Have a pretty demanding job and two busy teenagers.. Not to mention my sponsor is selling the boat.
    Nice try-baiting me with a wager.. I love a challenge and the competition.. No go- you will have to take it like a MAN and play with the BOYS!! Besides I really hate to make a Grown Man Cry.. All in good fun right?
    Well...there ya go....looks like she told you, huh chief. MMmm..grudge match..
    the jerk in Greaser and lilbit running the injected Howard:idea:

CircleJerk
    :cry: :cry: :boxingguy Ouch, jab punch......I was kind of wondering if she even........well I guess once a v-driver always one. OK Rat, keep your shorts ON! and shoes paleeaasE! Hey, how about a food consumin contest then?

lilbit
    Hey Jerk.. Whatup? Might B comin back?? :jawdrop: Ya never know... Might have a line on a red Biesemeyer...

sanger ss396
    would like to see that red boat at moses lake on 15th and 16th of sept. i will be there with my silver and blue sanger that is ready to run

CircleJerk
    Hey Jerk.. Whatup? Might B comin back?? :jawdrop: Ya never know... Might have a line on a red Biesemeyer...
    Well now, doesnt that beat all!(an expression from the past and not to be misconscrewed RAT) A red b-boat? I feel real sorry the red L-boat has been put away for a rest!
    It does promise to be a good turnout and site for a grudge match. Everyone misses Annie and big brother!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast