Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Teen USA comments how to improve US, such as

iRepo

ULTRA26 # 1
    she explains herself:
    http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...6&f=05&fg=copy
    It's amazing what being nervous can do to an 18 y/o. Seems like a nice kid with a future. Nice looking too.

eliminatedsprinter
    It's funny when I first heard it I thought she just got nervous and forgot the question. But when I heard her thought out explination, in a later and calmer interview, she didn't sound much brighter.
    Oh well, she still got 3rd runner up and she probably does have a bright future. Esp since nobody knows or cares anything about the smarter, better looking girls, who beat her in the compitition.

'75 Miller
    Those pageants are a joke, plain and simple. Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss Teen America, they're all the same. Vacuous giggling dipshits given the spotlight. And for what? Who cares how "hot" these dingbats are?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Those pageants are a joke, plain and simple. Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss Teen America, they're all the same. Vacuous giggling dipshits given the spotlight. And for what? Who cares how "hot" these dingbats are?
    I'm not to find of beauty pagents myself, but I guess to each his own. (or how ever that saying goes)

eliminatedsprinter
    They are not so bad. Many of the girls are great ladies. One of my childhood friends was a Miss Granada Hills winner (and a very bright girl) and one of my girlfriends in college was a runner up the next year and she went on to become a chemical engineer.
    Besides, my wife was a pagent winner in Fla and she rode in the Orange Bowl parade back in 19#%, so it wouldn't be too bright for me to go off bashing pagent contestants :idea: ....

River Runin
    Future White House Aids of America!

Old Texan
    It's amazing what being nervous can do to an 18 y/o. Seems like a nice kid with a future. Nice looking too.
    Unless she can land a regular gig on Leno with the "Jaywalk All Stars" I'd wager her best chance at a profitable living is changing her name to "Bambi" and gathering dollar bills in her G-string.....:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    They are not so bad. Many of the girls are great ladies. One of my childhood friends was a Miss Granada Hills winner (and a very bright girl) and one of my girlfriends in college was a runner up the next year and she went on to become a chemical engineer.
    Besides, my wife was a pagent winner in Fla and she rode in the Orange Bowl parade back in 19#%, so it wouldn't be too bright for me to go off bashing pagent contestants :idea: ....
    I would have to agree.

'75 Miller
    Look at this guy gettin' all the hot chicks!
    I dunno, just seems to me that these "competitions" are pointless and serve only to reinforce the shallow nature of our society.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast