Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miss Teen USA comments how to improve US, such as

Old Texan
    Look at this guy gettin' all the hot chicks!
    I dunno, just seems to me that these "competitions" are pointless and serve only to reinforce the shallow nature of our society.
    Jon-Benet didn't kind of turn you on, eh.....:devil: (just kidding!!!!)
    Actually those "little girls dressed sexy pageants" are the ones I can't believe. It's appalling how mothers can try and turn their daughters into what amounts to sex objeects. And they wonder why lots of 'em end up F-d in the head.
    Shallow indeed.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Jon-Benet didn't kind of turn you on, eh.....:devil: (just kidding!!!!)
    Actually those "little girls dressed sexy pageants" are the ones I can't believe. It's appalling how mothers can try and turn their daughters into what amounts to sex objeects. And they wonder why lots of 'em end up F-d in the head.
    Shallow indeed.
    Tex,
    The other morning, flipping through the channels, I saw the ending of a movie I think was called "Little Miss Sunshine" A child beauty pageant of nine and ten years olds. You could tell the many of these little girls were pros. Really sad how kids are taught to act and carry themselves like adults

eliminatedsprinter
    Tex,
    The other morning, flipping through the channels, I saw the ending of a movie I think was called "Little Miss Sunshine" A child beauty pageant of nine and ten years olds. You could tell the many of these little girls were pros. Really sad how kids are taught to act and carry themselves like adults
    I'm not too comfortable with the child pagent thing. None of the "beauty queens" I knew ever entered a pagent until they were in college or their last year of HS. Yet they no doubt smoked many girls who did the goofy child thing for many years before. I think child pagents are far more about pleasing the parents than helping the kids.

eliminatedsprinter
    Look at this guy gettin' all the hot chicks!
    Back in the day, baby, waaaay back in the day

ULTRA26 # 1
    Back in the day, baby, waaaay back in the day
    One of the parts of getting old that really sucks.

Old Texan
    I'm not too comfortable with the child pagent thing. None of the "beauty queens" I knew ever entered a pagent until they were in college or their last year of HS. Yet they no doubt smoked many girls who did the goofy child thing for many years before. I think child pagents are far more about pleasing the parents than helping the kids.
    10-4 on that.
    Most of these mothers are high end, high maintenance Biotches reliving their "wonder years" through their kids.
    They had a special on TV back during the Jon Benet thing and it was unbelievable the money spent and the in fighting among these mothers. Poor kids aren't being allowed to grow up.
    Of course you may recall the "Texas Cheerleader Mother" a few years back where one momma took out a contract on another mother so her daughter could get a spot on the squad. Crazy people and it's easy to see the "dimwit" part is often hereditary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123